What’s Your Favorite Season?

Towelney

What’s Your Favorite Season?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What’s your favorite season?:goat:

☁️ 𝓼𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 ☁️
alice in wonderland flowers GIF

🌻 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 🌻
sunny beach day GIF

🍂 𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓶𝓷 🍂blustery winnie the pooh GIF

❄️ 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 ❄️
200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7n7r3y4xrkia1fse0ijzv

four-seasons.jpg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 8
Just now, babyimmafreak90 said:

Spring, but autumn a close second. Both have warm days, cool nights and mark a change in the cycle of flora and fauna. I work outdoors so a nice mild temp is where it’s at for me. 
Australian summers are savage and the winter is bitter af so those two can suck it :gunriah:

You guys are in your winter months now, right? :)

I can’t stand Spring lol. Allergies :anxiety:

• Like 1

I saw the title and I was like, favorite season of what? :mhmsureny: Thinking you meant a tv show and forgetting that seasons are a weather thing :gloria:

Anyways... it's a very, very close tie between fall and summer for me, but I'm going to go with fall just because I'm starting to get sick of the hot weather here. I love summer for the food, the swimming, all of the outdoor activities, long days, cool nights, sunshine, Fourth of July, but the summer always stays hot way too long and becomes unbearably humid and buggy. You can't do anything outside without sweating. 

I also discovered this year that I like spring too (I just don't like winter) due to all of the flowers blooming. But the spring here is usually a mess to where it's cold dreary until April, super nice for like 2 weeks, and then it's straight into summer weather. :pieceofwhat:

However, the leaves changing, Halloween, harvests, fall food, the cool cloudy autumn days, the coziness, football season, sweaters, sweats, it's all so nice. :yesplease: Fall does make me really melancholy though, so it's kinda weird I like it so much. 

tumblr_odbqsbdnKd1ve5gdao1_500.png

tumblr_oxg8j8hfEx1wr1m9eo1_400.jpg

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I saw the title and I was like, favorite season of what? :mhmsureny: Thinking you meant a tv show and forgetting that seasons are a weather thing :gloria:

Anyways... it's a very, very close tie between fall and summer for me, but I'm going to go with fall just because I'm starting to get sick of the hot weather here. I love summer for the food, the swimming, all of the outdoor activities, long days, cool nights, sunshine, Fourth of July, but the summer always stays hot way too long and becomes unbearably humid and buggy. You can't do anything outside without sweating. 

I also discovered this year that I like spring too (I just don't like winter) due to all of the flowers blooming. But the spring here is usually a mess to where it's cold dreary until April, super nice for like 2 weeks, and then it's straight into summer weather. :pieceofwhat:

However, the leaves changing, Halloween, harvests, fall food, the cool cloudy autumn days, the coziness, football season, sweaters, sweats, it's all so nice. :yesplease: Fall does make me really melancholy though, so it's kinda weird I like it so much. 

Total Divas Yes GIF by E!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

And thanks for the feature :)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block