How much does it cost to put Free Britney in Times Square?

Makemeooh

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Could we create a Free Britney fund for this kind of things and professional investigation? Or to defend ourselves in case of Lou's lawsuit :gagacrash:

I think that’s more doable and logical...I mean 9k for a mere 4 weeks? Not productive when social media has made a bigger impact on freebritney with more media covering this. This is what they don’t want, people exposing the shadiness. It’s like the more we run our mouths the mouth pissed they get. There’s never been a better time to be a troll :kylie:

8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I think that’s more doable and logical...I mean 9k for a mere 4 weeks? Not productive when social media has made a bigger impact on freebritney with more media covering this. This is what they don’t want, people exposing the shadiness. It’s like the more we run our mouths the mouth pissed they get. There’s never been a better time to be a troll :kylie:

Yeah, I had talked to a few ppl and requested quotes for all the hot spots in nyc (times square, herald square, msg, soho, javits center) and they were all between 5k to 9k for 4weeks. I was like "Yeah...... No. Thank you though!" 

Better to spread the word via social media and get as much leaked info out there for the GP to know about. 

A billboard can come down even before 4 weeks if Lou and her goons complain and request an order. For social media, it's always gonna be there. Even if they shut something down, 4 more will pop up. It's uncontrollable. That's where we gotta hit her the hardest. 

It worked a lot better on social media, with millions of views (more than 100k TikTok videos just with the FreeBritney hashtag, when hundreds of thousands of FreeBritney tweets, imagine how many people may've seen it, plus the comments on instagram).
The billboard would only be seen by New Yorkers... It wouldn't have any kind of impact tbh, maybe some media coverage but we already have among the biggest outlets speaking up about the issue in many countries :cheese:

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Yeah, I had talked to a few ppl and requested quotes for all the hot spots in nyc (times square, herald square, msg, soho, javits center) and they were all between 5k to 9k for 4weeks. I was like "Yeah...... No. Thank you though!" 

Better to spread the word via social media and get as much leaked info out there for the GP to know about. 

A billboard can come down even before 4 weeks if Lou and her goons complain and request an order. For social media, it's always gonna be there. Even if they shut something down, 4 more will pop up. It's uncontrollable. That's where we gotta hit her the hardest. 

Exactly and everyone has social media and smart phones so a billboard is not even necessary. 

buying those cship domains was already telling that is where the weak point is. 

11 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

For real. For $5k that’s only 500 people donating $10.  Or 200 people donating $25. 

This! And with the amount of people that signed the White House petition, we would probably be paying even less. 

The only things that worries me are:

1. Not enough ppl willing to chip in. Signing a petition is free, but how many will actually be OK to chip in money? 

2. Lou finds out & demands is be taken down before the 4 weeks are up 

3. With coronavirus still lurking everywhere, New Yorkers will mostly see it as tourism has dramatically dropped and our governor is being extremely strict with having visitors from 31+ states do a mandatory 14 day quarantine. With that, most would rather not come then. 

4. Getting the Bryan Kutchar treatment and getting sued by Loucifer & Co. 

I'd rather wait till next yr to see what happens w the hearing and also hopefully with a vaccine out there will be more tourists which will then be viewed by more ppl. 

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

The only things that worries me are:

1. Not enough ppl willing to chip in. Signing a petition is free, but how many will actually be OK to chip in money? 

2. Lou finds out & demands is be taken down before the 4 weeks are up 

3. With coronavirus still lurking everywhere, New Yorkers will mostly see it as tourism has dramatically dropped and our governor is being extremely strict with having visitors from 31+ states do a mandatory 14 day quarantine. With that, most would rather not come then. 

4. Getting the Bryan Kutchar treatment and getting sued by Loucifer & Co. 

I'd rather wait till next yr to see what happens w the hearing and also hopefully with a vaccine out there will be more tourists which will then be viewed by more ppl. 

I hate to say that I’m not all for the billboard idea. It would just be an expensive redundant publicity stunt that her team can spin it however they see fit and I feel that money could be better spent...like getting lawyers involved and being able to pay them. I really don’t want to sensationalize the movement, people just need to know what they are doing to her and glad social media is doing that and the many fans that post their own videos about it. It’s actually doing more good and now even it has peaked her interest after years of hearing me talk about it but not really getting it until now. 

Just now, Puppy said:

I hate to say that I’m not all for the billboard idea. It would just be an expensive redundant publicity stunt that her team can spin it however they see fit and I feel that money could be better spent...like getting lawyers involved and being able to pay them. I really don’t want to sensationalize the movement, people just need to know what they are doing to her and glad social media is doing that and the many fans that post their own videos about it. It’s actually doing more good and now even it has peaked her interest after years of hearing me talk about it but not really getting it until now. 

I totally get it. It's also a REALLY expensive investment. At first it sounds great. Yeah, #freebritney,, show it all over nyc and show the world we mean business. But at the same time, my 4 points are all I think about and I'm like, "is it really worth it?" 

I think social media is a safer idea. Even if she shuts 1 thing down, 4 more will pop up. We have to constantly multiply and annoy Lou so much to the point where she can't keep up and finally gives up. 

Archived