lawyersforbritney's TikTok post is going viral with over 28k views

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

I love this. :urite: #FreeBritney

Who said Tiktok was dumb again? :searching:

Honestly we need to give credit to tiktok, I feel like the movement gained way more attention (even more compared to april last year) since that tiktok by moonwalkmars went viral :mhm:

Tik tok is great because its so to the point. People like instant results these days. THIS is the type of info we should be spreading. The conspiracies are fun also scary to think about but the media loves to twist them. I would love to see how they twist this. I doubt they would even report it if we kept pushing stuff like this.

1 hour ago, Jam. said:

Honestly we need to give credit to tiktok, I feel like the movement gained way more attention (even more compared to april last year) since that tiktok by moonwalkmars went viral :mhm:

I mean it even introduced kids who were born after FF to Britney, Gaga & Rihanna :cheese:

They even know Criminal :deserves:

Great tik tok. Probably won't have as much attention as the conspiracy ones, but It has crucial facts about the cship corruption team.

This is the direction a serious investigation should be going... Even tho, I don't have sure If the supposed court investigation it's even happening at this point.

Investigative reporters needs to embrace this case asap and focus on the companies Jamie has been "managing" under Britney's name.

Archived