A theory: Britney did a lousy job on Britney Jean on purpose cause she didn't like where it was going

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

She boycotted it because she didn’t want to chill with Lou...

Cuz when she’s with Lou, she’s chilling, she’s chilling :lollipop: 

Betttt that song is about Lou and JL chillin, thinking up next scheme on what Brit can do to bring in more money so lil sissy dont gotta work anymore!

51 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Betttt that song is about Lou and JL chillin, thinking up next scheme on what Brit can do to bring in more money so lil sissy dont gotta work anymore!

Autotune: everyday everyday everyday chilling with Lou, i’m chilling with Lou, i’m chilling with Loooouuuu

Zero passion at that point with her life circumstance...so myah was phoned in. Why would you want to work hard on a work of art a whole album and have all the money from it go to your “handlers” and lawyer fees!!!!!!! It’s ridiculous. I’m happy and proud that we got glory. I love it.. because it screams Britney.. she probably didn’t see anything changing soon so she got the passion for an album. Although I would love to see what type of music she would make if she could pick her producers and writers herself.. total control..

• Super Mods

Yeah definitely.

She even said so herself that Glory was her baby cause she didnt have any control of her past 2 albums (FF and BJ)

She also tweeted before its release, that it was gonna be a Blackout 2.0. 

Which is weird that they didnt do that cause no one asked for a "personal" album, we all want an album with bangers like Blackout

Archived