Uhm hello? Has this been posted? Bryan’s GF spills HOT TEA

GirlOnTheMoon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, dritney said:

noooo im using a new account

i think we should have a britney quiz to get in. we know her team doesn't actually give a @#$% about anything other than money lol

”in this forum you will find a sparkle of _ _ _ _ _” 

“Fanta, Fanta, no _ _ _ _”

”six or seven _ _ _ _ _ _ _  changes”

Complete the phrases and tap submit to enter the Britney Sanctum. 

21 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I still cannot even begin to conceptualize what he meant when he said that irreparable harm could come if he stayed in… How could there be harm or danger just by the mere fact that he remained on board? There are so many crazy layers to this situation, and it’s all so confusing.

Because he believed it was time for the end and the other conservator thought that setting her free would cause irreparable harm and danger? There for Wallet would be contributing to said harm  if he didn’t agree to keep it going.

Pretty confident Wallet was being facetious 🧐

49 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

”in this forum you will find a sparkle of _ _ _ _ _” 

“Fanta, Fanta, no _ _ _ _”

”six or seven _ _ _ _ _ _ _  changes”

Complete the phrases and tap submit to enter the Britney Sanctum. 

“go to the ______ and see ______”

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

I think Jordan and the mods have some responsibility/obligation here (to censor or delete posts that can expose people to hopefully ensure a continuous flow of leaked information. If people get shut down no one else will come thru). 

We need a “member only” hidden feature that can be turned on for certain threads or comments. Yes, anyone on team C-Ship can create an account, but it would help because when not logged in they’d see everything except the “private” stuff. 

or somehow a private sub forum of the Britney forum where information we want to keep low key can be placed. Locked by a minimum post-count or something? And only mods can make a post secret. 

Please don't make me pay for a private group. I need all the TEA:wendycry:

10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

She basically was just supportive of #freebritney and says that Bryan is legally prohibited from bashing it but he essentially wanted to say F the cship.

Thanks, then I've already seen this on twitter. I'm still not sure what to think about it. She seems like a true fan who loves Britney more than Bryan. :waitwhat:

Archived