Uhm hello? Has this been posted? Bryan’s GF spills HOT TEA

GirlOnTheMoon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if this is true that colors Bryan’s interview a bit for me. He was like grasping for straws on the reasons for her conservstorship (reservation making , driving) shows he really doesn’t believe in it.

It fuels the fire in such a way where he didn’t directly say she didn’t need it but allows people to draw their own conclusions on how ludicrous it is.

ok, this is like a netflix story

her is the spouse of bryan, they don't like the cship, britney can't talk anything about the cship, but her team is censoring fans..

i don't believe all this "we are the good ones" i need more proofs, so....don't trust so much exhalers, remember

is SPEARS FAMILY, the guardianship could be forever, but why don't be more flexible?????

after that maybe britney change her last name soooo becareful

31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Andrew Wallet's exit from the conservatorship is starting to make more sense.

I still cannot even begin to conceptualize what he meant when he said that irreparable harm could come if he stayed in… How could there be harm or danger just by the mere fact that he remained on board? There are so many crazy layers to this situation, and it’s all so confusing.

2 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

The one person who obviously hasn’t signed a confidentiality agreement and you expose her to Lou Lou...

It’s really time to be smarter about our actions and think about their effects on what happens next 👀

Maybe delete this thread? 

30 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

The one person who obviously hasn’t signed a confidentiality agreement and you expose her to Lou Lou...

It’s really time to be smarter about our actions and think about their effects on what happens next 👀

I think Jordan and the mods have some responsibility/obligation here (to censor or delete posts that can expose people to hopefully ensure a continuous flow of leaked information. If people get shut down no one else will come thru). 

We need a “member only” hidden feature that can be turned on for certain threads or comments. Yes, anyone on team C-Ship can create an account, but it would help because when not logged in they’d see everything except the “private” stuff. 

or somehow a private sub forum of the Britney forum where information we want to keep low key can be placed. Locked by a minimum post-count or something? And only mods can make a post secret. 

9 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So if this is true that colors Bryan’s interview a bit for me. He was like grasping for straws on the reasons for her conservstorship (reservation making , driving) shows he really doesn’t believe in it.

It fuels the fire in such a way where he didn’t directly say she didn’t need it but allows people to draw their own conclusions on how ludicrous it is.

why does he say "the conservatorship has been really good for our family" ??

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I think Jordan and the mods have some responsibility/obligation here. We need a “member only” hidden feature that can be turned on for certain threads or comments. Yes, anyone on team C-Ship can create an account, but it would help because when not logged in they’d see everything except the “private” stuff. 

or somehow a private sub forum of the Britney forum where information we want to keep low key can be placed. Locked by a minimum post-count or something?

noooo im using a new account

i think we should have a britney quiz to get in. we know her team doesn't actually give a @#$% about anything other than money lol

Archived