What's your favorite one-hit wonder track?

PablitoXS

What's your favorite one-hit wonder track?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone, that poll it's quite a good playlist, isn't it? So, which of those tracks is the one that you like the most? I really love Corona's (the only corona that is possible to love). I think it's kind of contagious and it doesn't age. In my opinion, it's always nice to hear it and it takes me to a time travel, totally.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

For me it would be:

Rhythm is a dancer - SNAP!

I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me- Expose

Toy Soldier - Martika

Baby Love - Regina

Thrift Shop - Macklemore

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO (although they're more of a 2 hit wonder)

Don't Walk Away - Jade

and btw Lady Gaga ISNT a one hit wonder, she still has a strong career

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

For me it would be:

Rhythm is a dancer - SNAP!

I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me- Expose

Toy Soldier - Martika

Baby Love - Regina

Thrift Shop - Macklemore

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO (although they're more of a 2 hit wonder)

Don't Walk Away - Jade

and btw Lady Gaga ISNT a one hit wonder, she still has a strong career

Hey, the LMFAO album is full of bops. Rhythm is a dancer is awasome too. And I was just kidding about Lady Gaga. I acknowlege all of her success. Don't take it serious. I really like her first two albums entirely, after Born This Way her sound has changed too much and I guess I have lost part of my interest in her music. Lately, I'm listening to some good tracks from Chromatica, Replay is the one I like the most. I'm going to listen to your picks, maybe they're old, but gold, right?

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

Hey, the LMFAO album is full of bops. Rhythm is a dancer is awasome too. And I was just kidding about Lady Gaga. I acknowlege all of her success. Don't take it serious. I really like her first two albums entirely, after Born This Way her sound has changed too much and I guess I have lost part of my interest in her music. Lately, I'm listening to some good tracks from Chromatica, Replay is the one I like the most. I'm going to listen to your picks, maybe they're old, but gold, right?

Oh ok. Yeah she has changed her sound but I think her new album is good.

Yeah the songs are good, you'll definitely like them!

Archived