If Britney is Freed She Should..

monalisaney81

Tell her story, and start some sort of cause for conservatorship abuse. It would be amazing if she was able to change some laws about conservatorships and help give a voice to those that don’t have one.

Her future concert proceeds can even go to this cause to help the fight against conservatorship abuse. I think this would give her career and life purpose outside of the Hollywood superficiality. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I don't think she would though. I mean, she should. I'd love to hear her drag and expose all of them. It 👏🏻 would 👏🏻 give 👏🏻 me 👏🏻 life 👏🏻

However, I don't think it's in her nature. :mattafact:

She could throw money at it and pay it no mind while the lawyers and auditors launch a massive investigation :lollipop:

4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

She could throw money at it and pay it no mind while the lawyers and auditors launch a massive investigation 

That has a higher chance of happening than her actually coming out and speaking up about the conservatorship like a tell-all exposé. :nonono: The most that she'll probably say about it is that she's happy to be free and live her life and say she was under the control of bad people. It's not her to drag and name names.

I'd love for her to drag them all though but we can only dream. :mattafact:

Just now, Roxxy said:

That has a higher chance of happening than her actually coming out and speaking up about the conservatorship like a tell-all interview. :nonono: The most that she'll probably say about it is that she's happy to be free and live her life and say she was under the control of bad people. It's not her to drag and name names.

I'd love for her to drag them all though but we can only dream. :mattafact:

Very true. That's part of why she's permanent A-list status. There will always be a bit of mystery to this even after it's all over. 

26 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Tell her story, and start some sort of cause for conservatorship abuse. It would be amazing if she was able to change some laws about conservatorships and help give a voice to those that don’t have one.

Her future concert proceeds can even go to this cause to help the fight against conservatorship abuse. I think this would give her career and life purpose outside of the Hollywood superficiality. 

She should put Lou under conservatorship:cheese:

And also release Netflix documentary about her life and behind the scenes drama.

It would be 2 parts

1) From 1998 to 2007 (including her breakdown)

2) From 2008 to present (conservatorship, scrapping original Femme Fatale concept, Britney Jean thing...)

1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

I hope she is secretly writing something. She should release book. 

I hope so too.  She has so much time on her hands, I wouldn't be surprised if she did.  Then again, if she was ever caught writing something... I'm sure they would burn all evidence of it... hmm... maybe that's why 'she' 'accidently' burned down her 'gym'. 

her story one day would be heared, the known and the backstage tales with all the facts we don't know and the other that we don't wanna know... The people who got that tea is just waiting something happens, if she free or if she die, because everybody only cares about money, not for her.

I'd absolutely LOVE this and for her to be an advocate for mental health issues!

I'm just worried when/if this conservatorship is over she may be made to sign some sort of legal agreement not to name people/fully disclose everything and that'd be the way they'd let her out.

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

I hope so too.  She has so much time on her hands, I wouldn't be surprised if she did.  Then again, if she was ever caught writing something... I'm sure they would burn all evidence of it... hmm... maybe that's why 'she' 'accidently' burned down her 'gym'. 

Maybe they are the one who burned her gym and who knows maybe they told her it happened cuz of candles and she bellieved them. I bellieve that they did these kind of stuffs during the years to manipulate her. 

6 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'd absolutely LOVE this and for her to be an advocate for mental health issues!

I'm just worried when/if this conservatorship is over she may be made to sign some sort of legal agreement not to name people/fully disclose everything and that'd be the way they'd let her out.

Ive thought about that too. Could that be possible? Shed be free but gagged for life. I can totally see those snakes saying she only would get out if she couldnt say anything afterwards what would be totally unfair. Could she talk If she had proves? They would still come for her, sue her but she could also sue them. But Britney will probably want her freedom and live her life, not to be in any more drama. But yeah, id love that shed expose everyone of them and they would have to pay.

Ive thought about that too. Could that be possible? Shed be free but gagged for life. I can totally see those snakes saying she only would get out if she couldnt say anything afterwards what would be totally unfair. Could she talk If she had proves? They would still come for her, sue her but she could also sue them. But Britney will probably want her freedom and live her life, not to be in any more drama. But yeah, id love that shed expose everyone of them and they would have to pay.

Archived