Making her work under the guise of gaining freedom?

jalpha

aubrey o'day's tweets made me think... 
Is it possible, that the handlers were able to make Britney work (albums/tours) under the guise that it would prove to a judge that she would be able to function without the conservatorship and gain more custody??? 
Meanwhile, the handlers knew this would not be the case - but could still get their coins.... 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible but I feel like when it comes to going back to work or starting a new era, I feel like that's Britney wanting to really go back out there and make music. :comingthru:

Now, however, it's different cause I feel like Britney doesn't want to work at all. But atleast during 2008-2018 I know that was Britney's call when she wants to go back out. :mattafact:

I don't think it was them forcing her like, she didn't want to, but obviously she knew she had to work to prove she was a functional working adult, and what else was she gonna do besides music?

Like I definitely think she was aware of that, and I'm almost sure it's part of the reason why she accepted doing the X Factor (she even went to the court and asked for the conservatorship to be reduced, using her millionaire contract as a proof)

Heck, wasn't she told the conservatorship was coming to an end after the Circus Tour was over?

But obviously she's come to realize nothing of that did the trick to free her, so why keep doing it?

14 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

The ruse is over. I think she is not working currently on purpose. 

I support Britney the person and will not buy anything until she is free. 

Same.  It’s beyond clear that this whole situation is extremely sad and unethical.  

these people just make phone calls...

the conservatorship was a plan between the record label contacts, with the support of spears family and kevin, the reason, keep of the payroll, after having the sky don't let it go so easy so...

i don't believe in aubrey brian jamie lynn sam...only believe im JASON ALEXANDER

58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it was them forcing her like, she didn't want to, but obviously she knew she had to work to prove she was a functional working adult, and what else was she gonna do besides music?

Like I definitely think she was aware of that, and I'm almost sure it's part of the reason why she accepted doing the X Factor (she even went to the court and asked for the conservatorship to be reduced, using her millionaire contract as a proof)

Heck, wasn't she told the conservatorship was coming to an end after the Circus Tour was over?

But obviously she's come to realize nothing of that did the trick to free her, so why keep doing it?

True, I'd also add that during FF something was definitely not right at all.
After that, I've noticed that until 2016 she's actually kept doing several different stuff:

- album, WW promo, hugely successful WT, clothing line: didn't work to get out of the c-ship

- X factor and television deal including several live-time: didn't work either

- Vegas residency: didn't work

It seems that she didn't put any effort into FF & BJ.
Then, for Glory something changed because she seemed to have more 'freedom' and was way more outspoken during these two years and it seems like Jamie wasn't ruling the c-ship around that time + she had creative control over Glory. 

Archived