Push Mark Anthony or Pitbull to release “I Feel So Free With You”?

BritneyOfficial

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BritneyOfficial said:

Why don’t we try to get them to release the song...it’s obvious why they never released and it’s already out there, maybe if it got released and became a hit we can get more attention to the FreeBritney campaign

Ironically that's why the song got scrapped in the first place

in-the-britney-zone said:

why were her team not happy with pitbull’s verses?

during that time, there was already some tension between britney and her handlers. sadly, i don’t know about her situation or what exactly was going on, but all of this started to happen during the piece of me tour.

pitbull overheard what was happening and tried to put out britney’s fight against her handlers. he knows the britney army loves to speculate on everything, so he decided to put the “fighting for freedom” phrase during his rap. britney’s team was against it.

even with the leak, i doubt the song will ever get a release, giving her current situation, unless is reworked, which, as far as i’m told, was not an option for pitbull.

-ff

https://unbrokeney.tumblr.com/post/188816305897/why-were-her-team-not-happy-with-pitbulls-verses

Now, I wonder why the final version never got leaked... :typing:

Listening to this trash for the first time:beyfedup: I'm glad it hasn't been released. Last solo Britney song was 7 years ago. Imagine Britney only doing collabs from BOMT to MP :frenchy: I'm done with it. 

About the song:

- very forgettable, and considering the style, it would've flopped hard. 

- her vocals are among the worst ones that she's ever done in a song. She sounds like a frail chipmunk that is about to break down, do the producers even have ears? They should've made her sing in an other way, wtf is that helium intonation? It would've been all the more ridiculous, she's not known for her singing skills but there are limits. You can't go from 'something to talk about' vocals to this trashy mess

- cheap production, already heard 200 times

- Pitbull & Marc Anthony, who's next? Carly Rae Jepsen? Jessie J? :jl:

- ridiculous ad-libs, it's not as if she wasn't able to do some ('Liar', hello?) 

• Content Curators

NO! no more s hitty collabs with boring songs from brit that her managment forces her to do

i want her to get her freedom first and then be able to release whatever tf she wants

chances are its gonna be better than anything shes released in the past 10 years

Archived