Media is starting to defend Britney #EndConservatorship

Stifler's Mom

Articles like Vogue, Vox, etc. are all starting to expose the details of cship, defending Britney and starting to turn against the team behind this scheme. Finally we were able to do something here, raise our voices, in all of this for Britney to know that she is not alone and she has everyone's back. 

I think as a fan base we should be proud of ourselves and for what we accomplished here to stand for our queen free-will, regardless just the artist. Let's keep fighting and end this slavery. 

serena williams applause GIF

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

French medias outlets have spoken about Bryan Spears & they're defending her a lot, saying that she wants to get out of it :demi:

They're even underlining how ridiculous some of his statements are 'making a reservation' & 'bad driver' vs 'extremely restrictive conservatorship' :weusay:

It's getting a lot of attention & media coverage, they've finally understood what FreeBritney is (last year they thought that it was a conspiracy about Britney being held against her will in a facility without talking about the c-ship).

I'm not used to seeing such positive comments on a video talking about this but it has me bawling :kidcries:

I’m not a fan of her but this is just wrong . No one should have to live like this. . Like if your not even half way done with the vid and came straight to the comments.

I'm not a fan of Britney but common she should live her life

This is disgusting, the way Britney is being treated is disgusting he’s just using her as a ATM machine

Britney was never crazy in 2007 she had a normal human reaction she was dealing with the death of a loved one she was fighting for her kids she also just got divorced she was just sad and wanted privacy 😔

Britney Spears was never crazy, if you were hounded by everyone, human reaction to fight back when you are in the corner. Common sense. I can only imagine the things that went behind the scenes. Hope britney finds the freedom she needs and want. #freebritney

#FREEBRITNEY :lessons:

13 minutes ago, GaSt said:

:makeitrain: I feel so emotional.. aside from supporting her, people are starting to believe she's not crazy

The world owes Britney an apology. Let's be real, the only reason this "crazy Britney" image exists is because she buzzed her head once. In 2007, a woman shaving her hair off meant she must have lost her mind, that's basically all it is. If feminists are still a thing in 2020 they better get on this. :lessons:

we need to go harder now

because this people of bteam are playing with us, with the whole "characters" of bryan/lynne as the "good ones", sam like the "opening eyes guy" , this people earns a lot of money from britney, and don't wanna let it go so easy, so we need to put it harder if we want #freebritney

12 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

we need to go harder now

because this people of bteam are playing with us, with the whole "characters" of bryan/lynne as the "good ones", sam like the "opening eyes guy" , this people earns a lot of money from britney, and don't wanna let it go so easy, so we need to put it harder if we want #freebritney

regardless, it needs to end and that's the focus. at this point we can't trust nobody, as sad as it sounds...

Archived