Britney Spears’s Conservatorship Hearing Postponed Due to Zoombombing Fans

Mattyj7883

“Looks like #FreeBritney effort may have unintentionally caused more harm than good for their girl Queen B Brit this week. Per TMZ, a hearing regarding the status of her conservatorship was unable to take place this week because her confidential Zoom call was “Zoombombed” by people who had nothing to do with the case.”

Well played, TMZ.  Well played.  :imacat:

I wonder if this was true?  I was under the impression that it was people involved in the case?  I guess we really don’t know.  However, I find it interesting that they’re trying to blame it on the fans.  I’m not surprised though.  #FreeBritney is still getting more exposure so I guess like they say, all publicity is good publicity.

The rest of the article just talks about Bryan’s interview and Britney’s ‘Frozen’ post.  Link posted below:

https://www.vulture.com/2020/07/britney-spears-conservatorship-hearing-postponed-due-to-fans.html

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EasyThere said:

How convenient Britney fans tried to hack into Zoom the moment Britney was supposed to be on. Because they knew exact minute she is gonna appear. TMZ is so pathetic and if their entire office was on fire I would not help single one of the. They can burn in hell along with Spears team who are enabling ppl that in the end destroyed Britneys life back in 2006-08

Sis I feel you. I can't feel that bad about TMZ though because tbh one time I hooked up with one of their employees in LA and homeboy was freaky and di cked me down real good sis like you wouldn't believe it. Then he drove me to the airport the next day :tiffanycries: and let me keep his TMZ beanie. 

That's such complete and utter BS. TMZ has lost all credibility for me. They have a member of the Spears family (I'm sure we can all guess who) who is feeding them the information that THEY want out there in the public.

I'm sorry but no one "hacked" the zoom call that Britney was supposed to be on. AND this is a LEGAL matter that is being directed by the courts. They should have tested out her connection well before she was supposed to be on before the judge. I find it to be quite ridiculous and alarming that they didn't do that and the court date was set for a different time because Britney "couldn't connect". Not buying it.

39 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Sis I feel you. I can't feel that bad about TMZ though because tbh one time I hooked up with one of their employees in LA and homeboy was freaky and di cked me down real good sis like you wouldn't believe it. Then he drove me to the airport the next day :tiffanycries: and let me keep his TMZ beanie. 

usa say what GIF by TipsyElves.com

Spoiler

shocked golden girls GIF

41 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I Wanna See The Receipts GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I just wonder how can someone just drop precisely on the conference they were having, without an invitation?

Those usually generate a random URL that would be very difficult to guess. And again, they should use a software that allows the host to control who enters and who doesn't. Even Google hangouts allows you to control that, doesn't it? :beynah:

Or couldn't they just start a new one, and tell Britney to connect to that? Like, did they really have to postpone it until August 19?

Archived