Kim Kardashian West has told E! Kanye is off limits

Spicechinodiva

For the first time ever, Kim has put her foot down and has said To the producers and film crew Kanye West and his current situation are not to be used for storylines, plus her children is off limits as of right now, given the Covid 19  culture. 

As we know Kourtney has left last season, So it's main cast is really only Kris Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian West, with supporting cast members Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner. 

Plus Khloe did announce Rob Kardashian is coming to fill the void of Kourtney as a main cast member, Kourtney is relagated as a special guest star and will only do the season premiere and finale, basically giving you a catch up on her life off the cameras. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone here think this is the end of the kardashian era as being "respected" A list celebrities? I feel like the golden era of the show is defs over, and on top of this, the picture perfect KimYe image is crumbling. They are being exposed as a messy, messy family and the COVID-19 situation is making them more irrelevant than ever (they don't really put much out into the world besides turning up to events and taking photo ops). I feel like they're just glorified e-commerce brands at this point.

Once they divorce, the fall of the power status couple will make Kim more irrelevant and tired/washed up than ever. 

Archived