EDITED TO PROTECT BRIT FROM A GAY EXORCISM

MyahJeanSpears

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, leanne0019 said:

Y'all trying to get Britney in trouble?? We need a Discord or private chat ASAP. If she's giving clues, we're basically cracking the code for Team Con. :disappointed:

Are you saying I should delete this thread? Why don't you start a Discord and send me a DM? I don't know how to start one tbh. 

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Are you saying I should delete this thread? Why don't you start a Discord and send me a DM? I don't know how to start one tbh. 

I just get paranoid when we theorize! How are we ever going to get ahead of LOUcifer if we're always sharing our thoughts/plans on here? :cheese:

I'll look into the Discord thing but I'm not familiar with it either. 

24 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

I just get paranoid when we theorize! How are we ever going to get ahead of LOUcifer if we're always sharing our thoughts/plans on here? :cheese:

I'll look into the Discord thing but I'm not familiar with it either. 

The reason I felt safe posting it here was because [REDACTED TO PROTECT BRIT FROM GAY EXORCISM.) :( So I am afraid the cat is out of the bag. I'll delete this if you want though.

I might be reaching.

But she said her fav movie is Ferris Beullers Day Off. The official synopsis says: 

Ferris Bueller (Matthew Broderick) has an uncanny skill at cutting classes and getting away with it. Intending to make one last duck-out before graduation, Ferris calls in sick, "borrows" a Ferrari, and embarks on a one-day journey through the streets of Chicago. On Ferris' trail is high school principal Rooney (Jeffrey Jones), determined to catch him in the act.

I wonder if she’s trying to tell us her team is planning one last money grab out of her.

Just now, MANDIXMX said:

I might be reaching.

But she said her fav movie is Ferris Beullers Day Off. The official synopsis says: 

I wonder if she’s trying to tell us her team is planning one last money grab out of her.

Ferris Bueller (Matthew Broderick) has an uncanny skill at cutting classes and getting away with it. Intending to make one last duck-out before graduation, Ferris calls in sick, "borrows" a Ferrari, and embarks on a one-day journey through the streets of Chicago. On Ferris' trail is high school principal Rooney (Jeffrey Jones), determined to catch him in the act.

Might be, might not be. Although Britney has been fairly consistent about that being her favorite film. This is from 2011...

Archived