The Official Story of What Happened in Court is Fake News *UPDATED With Proof*

C0CKy

Originally we were told the truth of the ongoings inside the courtroom— Britney’s attendance was sabotaged. That is the real story told by the fans who could hear bits of what was happening inside the room. She was not there. 

This new source that claims the judge couldn’t kick people off the video conference doesn’t make any sense. If there were people on the call that Brenda Penny couldn’t get rid of, why not just start a new session with Britney?  And why would that take 2 hours?

I believe the people who were glued to the door of the courtroom over an anonymous source. Britney’s voice was silenced the same as it has been for the past 12 years. Her free speech and first amendment has been taken away from her. #FreeBritney

UPDATE: here’s a court document proving that Britney was NOT in attendance whatsoever. “Hackers” weren’t blocking her from giving her testimony. 
KmpbBrg.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both stories sound ridiculous, but to be honest, the people that were close to the court room, didn't even hear clearly what was happening, they missed a lot and there's a lot of assumptions, they weren't like "this is what they said", it was full of assumptions and guesses. They never said they heard Britney didn't have wi-fi.

and for what I understood, the two hours was because of the CPS person that wouldn't show up

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

both stories sound ridiculous, but to be honest, the people that were close to the court room, didn't even hear clearly what was happening, they missed a lot and there's a lot of assumptions, they weren't like "this is what they said", it was full of assumptions and guesses. They never said they heard Britney didn't have wi-fi.

and for what I understood, the two hours was because of the CPS person that wouldn't show up

The video I watched on FreeBritneyLa’s insta had a girl who was pressed against the door listening and I’m pretty sure she said she heard that they couldn’t get ahold of Britney and that her WiFi was messed up, but that they would keep trying to reach her.  

It seems really fishy that Britney couldn’t give her testimony because of unauthorized people on a video conference. Why wouldn’t the judge just start a new session if that was the true story? It’s an easy fix. I also find it hard to believe that someone working for the city (CPS)  just wouldn’t show up to court but who knows. I don’t think we ever get the truth these days. 

Wouldn't it be a crime for someone unauthorized to enter a private court session, online or otherwise? I find it impossible to believe that, this many months into CV19, busy courts are still leaving themselves open to Zoom Bombing and that anyone guilt of such wouldn't be charged with something. Internet Fraud is a federal crime.

Courts don’t use ZOOM. They use webex. La county courts to be exact. You are given a special link that directs you into the call. Only those authorized to be in the court hearing are given the link. It’s suppose to be different for each case. The cps worker that didn’t show up doesn’t make sense either since that worker should have also been via the web call not in person. This is coming from someone that has gone through it with the la county court system during the covid shut downs. I guess different court houses may use different software, I was for adoption court, but I doubt it. I’m sure they all use the same program since it was used prior to covid too for cases that were unable to be in person. 

I’m more worried about Jordan “confirming” it. Is it possible that they got to him? Sure, just a while ago he posted that shirtless selfi-I mean, that whole “free Britney” speech but even there he gave them the benefit of the doubt and only wished for more transparency. :ohwut:
Hope that’s not the case. 

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

I’m more worried about Jordan “confirming” it. Is it possible that they got to him? Sure, just a while ago he posted that shirtless selfi-I mean, that whole “free Britney” speech but even there he gave them the benefit of the doubt and only wished for more transparency. :ohwut:
Hope that’s not the case. 

I hope that’s not the case. Though him leaving emojis of support for JL when she told us to stop trying to liberate her sister was... a choice. :jl:

Archived