Britney chooses "Frozen" has her favorite movie because of the relationship between the two sisters, reveals she's only ever had one speeding ticket

On 7/23/2020 at 8:43 PM, Arianna said:

Is she in the same outfit as the other one? Was this filmed then? She sounds the same.

edit: jk I just checked

OMG THE JL SHAAAAAADEEE

and the retainer shade

i am deceased

omg she is communicated I am ******* slayeddddddddd

she’s speaking how she did it the Britney go to the light video I am on the floor

What kinda of retainer is she referring to and she likes Ferris buellers Day Offfff! And that’s coming from the girl who no longer wants to work

21 hours ago, Makemeooh said:

I think it's more than money for them, I think Jamie thinks he/the family owns the "Britney Spears" brand. It has to do with ego. But she is an artist and they are ... they, nobody cares about them. Did you notice that in the video Bryan speaks OUR FANS? Not Britney's fans? 

Is this so wrong?I support Jamie Lynn because of Britney.I don´t want to be mean,but I think the half or more fans Jamie Lynn has on Instagram she has because of Britney-me included. We support everything Britney loves.Seems like her family knows it.

11 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes.But actually her sister helps her.

In this case we have stupid jamie lynn whos STEALING Britney along with Lou and pothead papa spears.

the frozen hidden message was really mind blowing...

11 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes.But actually her sister helps her.

13 hours ago, Alottawarmheart12 said:

You guys. 💔 I might have a theory to 11:30-12pm allegedly. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/JYeuFgT/

Watch this @Jordan Millersad cry me a river GIF

13 hours ago, Britman512 said:

It’s very true it’s the reason so many celebrities fire there family. Even Beyoncé fires her dad as manager in 2011

As a MANAGER. But her mom worked/works for her with fashion for years, and I'm sure her sister helped her in any way at some point, or that Beyoncé helped her start her career, and the same with the rest. They all jump on the bandwagon at some point or another.