Bryan Spears - CANCELED

moonwalkmars

I just think it's wild how Bryan said

• He speaks to Britney all the time, on the phone, even late at night, and that they're very close, yet doesn't know at all how much money she makes or the constituents of the conservatorship.
  • Says he would think that anyone under a conservatorship would want to be free from it, implying he was just assuming that's what Britney wants, then says specifically that that's all she's wanted for a long time.
  • Tries to use her being a bad driver as an excuse for her to not have freedom (?) even though she's a celebrity and would be driven to most events anyways. PLUS if she would've been given the option to drive for the last 12 years she wouldn't be so obsessed with the idea of doing it all the time anyways.
  • THEN agrees he's worried about her managing money and functioning in a normal setting, when she wouldn't be dependent at all if she WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPTION TO TAKE CARE OF ANYTHING FOR HERSELF THE LAST 12 YEARS. And as far as the money goes, all she wants is to take care of the boys, I don't think it's outrageous for her to want more than 87k a year to spend on herself when she earns 34mil.
  • is MISOGYNISTIC against women and feminine men multiple times throughout the interview, and implies that Jamie Franklynn Turtle Spears is his favorite sister, and gloats about how hard JL's worked.
  • Claims he has to find out news about his sister and the c-ship from the media when he admits he has a good and close relationship with Jamie and claims to speak to Britney regularly.
  • Implies the whole family benefits from the c-ship.
  • Says everyone in the house is on the same page, when Lynne is literally trying to gain control of the c-ship.
  • Turns freebritney into a joke, and jokes about freebritney advocates to help Zoey 101 be rebooted. 
  • Dodges and avoids almost EVERY QUESTION. AND CONTRADICTS HIMSELF EVERYTIME HE SPEAKS.

BRYAN SPEARS IS A LETDOWN.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sick reading that worried about money Bryan you took a 2million apartment from britney so it's ok for britney to spend her money as long as she spends it on you  and  family  . Seriously **** them all . The SPEARS family is worried about being cut off of britney's money.

Archived