Check out my music news segment for Taylor Swift's "Folklore"!

BONO Productions

Hi guys!

First of all, I only did this because my brain is drained from editing three videos. I'm running out of creative juice so I paused and find something else to do.

Taylor announced Folklore and I went ape **** crazy and I got so inspired that I randomly had this idea to make a "music news segment" lmao. :yesokay:

I quickly made a short opener for the "segment", quickly made a short tacky script, recorded it on my cheap earphones and I only had one take

because I'm just trying to have fun and regain my creative juice so I can go back in ediitng my job-related videos. :crying1:

After 1 1/2 hour, here's the output! My voice sounds awful and my cheap earphones made it worse. I need Wil.I.Am. or Myah to fix this. :yaknow:

English is my 3rd language so please bear with my diction and pronunciation. :embarrassed: What do you guys think? :gaspney:

PS. Gosh, this is hard, I mean there's new music news every 6 hours a day so how do editors in the music industry handle that? They must be pretty exhausted everyday. :hugs:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived