Wasn’t This Video Deleted?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it was gone before. They probably want to capitalize on all the attention Britney is getting right now because of the resurgence of the #FreeBritney movement so they wanted to get a few coins out of it. :mattafact:

Not complaining though cause atleast the video is now back online. :imacat:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah it was gone before. They probably want to capitalize on all the attention Britney is getting right now because of the resurgence of the #FreeBritney movement so they wanted to get a few coins out of it. :mattafact:

Not complaining though cause atleast the video is now back online. :imacat:

Yep that’s what I thought to. Just shows how big the movement is becoming ;) 

It wasn't deleted, the same occurred with many other videos, idk why though it was very successful (30 million views)

1 hour ago, Towelney said:

They deleted it because of the negative comments, I believe :bedtime:

I love how Britney stepped in when Ellen was telling the teen to just be a celebrity. :drinky:

Nope comments were disabled for the majority of 2016 videos on Ellen, and considering the amount of dislikes, the comments wouldn't have been that negative lol. 

That's my favorite video from her! Just re-watched it, and that moment at 3:40 with Britney's face made me sad:

"if you wanna be taken care of by your children, start auditioning them now". Britney felt that line :beyfedup:

13 hours ago, conceptuel said:

It wasn't deleted, the same occurred with many other videos, idk why though it was very successful (30 million views)

Nope comments were disabled for the majority of 2016 videos on Ellen, and considering the amount of dislikes, the comments wouldn't have been that negative lol. 

That's my favorite video from her! Just re-watched it, and that moment at 3:40 with Britney's face made me sad:

"if you wanna be taken care of by your children, start auditioning them now". Britney felt that line :beyfedup:

And she’s like, great :ipass:

Archived