Bryan Spears says Britney's Fragrances Have Sold More Than $100 BILLION Globally

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

does he even know what he's talking about?! 

he even said selling 10-12 million albums would make her 60 million dollars

doesn't seem like a good business man and just throwing around numbers lol.

she would be a billionaire according to his numbers

He said that he was the one managing the financial side of her life from 2003 to 2009 so he must know what he is talking about. And how would Britney beeing a billionaire be something surprising? Beyoncé is and their careers in terms of numbers have been pretty similar. 

One thing is for sure, that money is probably gone by now

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

He did say she owned the perfume line

But he doesn't know where the money is anymore

Did she sell it to someone else before the cship or he doesn't know where the conservators keep that money?

If it’s so lucrative I would’ve never sold it. Or it should have been an even bugger business than Kylie Jenner that sold her cosmetics company for like $500M. Britney should have sold it for like 2 billion dollars, considering I don’t think it was so lucrative back then, nowadays if she owned it she could have sold it for a lot more. Although I’m not a business man or anything tho:donewithit:

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

He said that he was the one managing the financial side of her life from 2003 to 2009 so he must know what he is talking about. And how would Britney beeing a billionaire be something surprising? Beyoncé is and their careers in terms of numbers have been pretty similar. 

Britney's net worth is stated officially in the courts at 59 million and unofficially online at 215 million dollars.

Net worth includes all assets, cash investments etc. So yes that's surprising.

Beyonce is around 400-500 million.

I always refer to this article at this seems very plausible. and it also is hinting that something is going horribly wrong.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/amp/

I mean she's almost worth the Same as in 2007 where she was supposedly going "broke" after so many successful business deals and constantly working ever since.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Britney's net worth is stated officially in the courts at 59 million and unofficially online at 215 million dollars.

Net worth includes all assets, cash investments etc. So yes that's surprising.

Beyonce is around 400-500 million.

I always refer to this article at this seems very plausible. and it also is hinting that something is going horribly wrong.

https://www.google.de/amp/s/moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/amp/

I mean she's almost worth the Same as in 2007 where she was supposedly going "broke" after so many successful business deals and constantly working ever since.

Right now sure, that's why I said the money is gone. But it is not hard to believe that the perfumes have made that amount of money from 2003 to 2009. Let's also not forget that is how much was made, not how much went to Britney and the money that gets to Britney has to be distributed to the leeches, and then with the con they probably "lost" it all

• Like 1

I collect fragrances and study perfumery as a hobby, and spend a lot of time on Fragrantica. Check out this article - Revlon (who purchased Elizabeth Arden) says it’s just over $1 billion in sales. 

Revlon reps have reported that consumers have spent more than $1 billion on her perfumes.”

Gamme_fantasy.jpg

https://www.fragrantica.com/news/Highlights-from-the-Britney-Spears-Perfume-Dynasty-12617.html

fragrance-gif-.gif?fit=500,241&ssl=1

For the less initiated, $1 billion in sales does not translate to anywhere close to $1 billion in profit. Manufacturer takes a cut, the store that sold the bottle takes a cut, and then a lot goes into packaging and advertising. Britney brands probably gets something like 10% 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Wait...You might be into something!!! 

In the topic created about the interview I have already said that I believe he is on Britney’s side but for some reason he can’t say what he thinks explicitly, maybe he’s said several things for the rest to investigate, I mean, he is a direct source and probably hasn’t been in court to tell the judge what he knows. Why he hasn’t spoken before? Maybe now is the time because there is an investigation going on and the  free Britney movement has a lot of attention.

2 hours ago, Dirk said:

Yes, he literally says 1 billion bottles was sold, not the amount he got. but it sure is a lot. He and Britney was the brain with it with Elizabeth Arden, so he sure did a lot of money with that too. 

What? Did you even watch it? He says $100 BILLION IN SALES.

I do not understand how you can say "he literally say" and proceed to say things he never said. Listen again.

2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Britney's numbers are way better than Beyonce's, commercially.

Do you know how much paps made off of one good picture of Britney?

The conservatorship probably allowed for the money to be reallocated secretly. Their wealth must be insane.

The fact that Britney's net worth was reported to be 200+ mil and is now about 60... when she made 60 in a year recently.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dritney said:

What? Did you even watch it? He says $100 BILLION IN SALES.

I do not understand how you can say "he literally say" and proceed to say things he never said. Listen again.

No watch the video, the guy assume is the money but then in the end Bryan says bottles.