Kanye West's delays new album "Donda" because Taylor Swift surprise-released "folklore"

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

In reddit, most people are saying they are going to stream the hell out of DONDA, and beat taylor :orangu:

Poor reddit trolls, their fave was so scared of Taylor he backed off. Reddit sexists are taking sucha hard blow rn:yesplease:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

:truthtea:

Even tho I will admit, the fact she released 8 different editions of her on CD and vinyl and then 30 bundles with the standard album, were desperate like hell :begone:

I don’t get people who blame other artists because they actually give two cents about their careers. What’s wrong with the desire of being the number #1 bich in the world? Taylor, Beyonce, Nicki, Madonna are the perfect examples of women who are loving the things they are doing that’s why everyone is on their necks. Guess what? I don’t like Beyonce, but whether I like it or not she will go down in history as a legend. The same with Nicki, Taylor and Madonna. 

I think you’re just mad ‘cause this bich is winning and your lame ‘198k’ prediction is wild dumb. The final numbers will put you in your place. :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t get people who blame other artists because they actually give two cents about their careers. What’s wrong with the desire of being the number #1 bich in the world? Taylor, Beyonce, Nicki, Madonna are the perfect examples of women who are loving the things they are doing that’s why everyone is on their necks. Guess what? I don’t like Beyonce, but whether I like it or not she will go down in history as a legend. The same with Nicki, Taylor and Madonna. 

I think you’re just mad ‘cause this bich is winning and your lame ‘198k’ prediction is wild dumb. The final numbers will put you in your place. :tiffcackle:

Bruh chill, I find any other artist whether male or not who uses such tactics desperate. My credits are due and off to her for being a fantastically smart business woman. 
Maybe I am re-thinking my decision of her doing 198k, i think it’s going to be a 400k-500k debut

• Like 1

As for Kanye, I hope he’s taking care for his mental health. I hope he’s okay, though. He may be a douche but he’s a human being who needs help. 
I’m pretty sure DONDA wouldn’t of been okay as a whole, it felt like something rushed and just to put out for the sake of relevancy.

I really wish for him to push his pen harder ‘cause it’s in him. Give us another Watch The Throne. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Bruh chill, I find any other artist whether male or not who uses such tactics desperate. My credits are due and off to her for being a fantastically smart business woman. 
Maybe I am re-thinking my decision of her doing 198k, i think it’s going to be a 400k-500k debut

I’m very chill, I’m just giving my two cents on here. I think people in general are so harsh on WOMEN and especially WOMEN who protect their legacies. But these women are writing history, whether we like it or not. 

• Like 1
Just now, Style. said:

I’m very chill, I’m just giving my two cents on here. I think people in general are so harsh on WOMEN and especially WOMEN who protect their legacies. But these women are writing history, whether we like it or not. 

Tea. Women have to re-invent and always bring a fresh image for every era, d deliver a spectacular and grand performance whereas male artist like Ed sheeran and Shawn mendes can sell albums with the same basic image and sit on a chair and sing with a mic. The bias towards female artist is real in the industry, and it’s ****ty like hell. If a women is expected by high-standards, so should a man. And I am saying this as a straight male. Periodt

• Like 2

Didn’t he take like 2 weeks to “actually” release his last album? Lmao he probably wasn’t even ready. Seeing all the effort Taylor put into this launch with her store, the video, the photo shoots etc, she probably planned this date for a while. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block