Kanye West's delays new album "Donda" because Taylor Swift surprise-released "folklore"

All of these Taylor v Kanye conversation are honestly tiring. :chrissy: Taylor plans things so far in advance. I can see her not having as much time this time to plan everything but she has definitely known for a couple months at least. Kanye is messily scrambling on Twitter to come up with FONTS for his tracklist and album. It's honestly tragic. :ohwut:Taylor has artwork and photos for 8 DIFFERENT DELUXE EDITIONS, as well as an Instagram filter, and other things that are I'm sure planned for the next few days. She is always well put together, and she plans everything to the last detail. To compare her rollout to the mess that is Kanye is just another part of the tiring and desperate narrative for women to always need something from a man...  Nice try y'all :endit: This whole comparison is honestly getting SO old. :joanne:

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Lol, I feel sad for Kanye and what’s he’s going through but obviously karma is going to catch him and Taylor is going to snatch that No.1 :chrissy:

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Karma is going to get him. By the amount of Swifties, it’s pretty sure Taylor will top the charts. :chershade:

• Love 1

So as we know we got Taylor's Critically acclaimed 8th studio album "folklore", but that doesn't mean everybody else released music. 

Unfortunately Kanye West has delayed Donda, until further notice. 

No, the surprise release by Taylor has nothing to do with it. But more about his personal life is a complete mess.

Plus it probably would have flopped anyway, just like his presidential campaign. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block