Kanye West's delays new album "Donda" because Taylor Swift surprise-released "folklore"

• Leader

taylor-kanye.jpg.dbd341b31b9ae810144e5d3913886c5d.jpg

Update: 

Kanye West delays his new album Donda. He didn't clarify why - it just never came out, but I think we all know why. :peasants:

Earlier:

Kanye West announced last Saturday mid-meltdown he was releasing a new album titled DONDA this Friday.

Taylor just swooped in and claims she, too, is releasing a new album, folklore, tonight. 

Taylor could've easily postponed a week or two in light of Kanye's revelation, but she didn't. She can't be bothered and I'm high-key here for it. :peasants:

Who do you think will take the #1 spot? Taylor or Kanye?

Related:

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I'm pretty shook he's releasing anything due to his whole situation, honestly I loved Kanye's music but the lasted album was very meh... I just wish we could get Nicki's feature on New Body on AppleMusic :didilie:

Taylor is gonna get a number 1 so it will be a painful knockout for him, not necessarily in the right time honestly :receipts2:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Wow I’m shocked Taylor is releasing her album tonight. She released two album before Katy... just saying. Idk the album title and cover art is giving me JT man of the woods teas. back to Kanye, gosh he going to have another manic episode when he loses that number 1 album spot to taylor 🐍 

Taylor: tonight at 11:59pm/8:59pmErIi.gif 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block