Taylor Swift's album "folklore" expected to go back to #1 in its 7th week after the CMA Performance

34 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

I’ve listened to cardigan and that just didn’t really do it for me...

Can someone point me in the direction to the must listens on this album? Like One or two standouts? It might make me fall into the album. 

Reputation is that album for me. Lover has its moments to. So no, I’m not a hater... 

My favorite is August! Definitely different than Reputation... but it’s a really soft and beautiful song!

• Love 3
22 hours ago, YannFrance said:

My faves are : The 1, Exile, The Last Great American Dynasty, My Tears Ricochet, Seven, August, This is Me Trying, Invisible String, Epiphany, Betty, Hoax.

This album is just so good  :tiffanycries:

Thanks for the tips. I gave August a listen today... it’s a nice track. I’ll give your recommendations a spin at some point!

On 7/25/2020 at 12:45 PM, DonoDotto said:

Nnnn I predict a hundred million billion :tiffcackle:

Taylor Swift's career as we know it is coming to a close. 

And with no lasting pop-culture impact (regardless of what her hard core fans try to convince us to believe), she has no chance of rising again, thank goodness.

We could use less fake, egotystical, snobby, barely-talented celebs.

Feel free to be delusional and pretend like this is somehow anywhere near as successful as her 2 mil sales debuts years ago.

Aged like skim milk. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Invidious said:

In 2024, 100k will be the new 500k. Album sales have been decreasing steadily for over 15 years now across the board. 

Nnnnn, i dont agree. 200k-400k would be the new 500k, because we still have artist who are pulling big numbers in their first week. To hit 500k+ would be the new million

I though the early predictions of 500K seemed low. Considering Lover did nearly the same with real promo, multiple singles and physical copies..I’m shook. She deserves the sales. It’s a beautiful album. Every time I listen to it, I get more out of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block