Britney and NDA's

rower2222

All these people saying they want to speak but cant because they signed a NDA are just as bad as her team. If you  thought it was strange or shady and you still signed it you chose to profit off Britney just like her team. Now they have the nerve to try to speak out. GTFOH 

Edit 

My point is people who have been working with her doing makeup and on the piece of me tour and dancers and all sign NDAS, but then they all come forward saying yeah her team is real controlling. In the future if you think her team is bad and they approach people to hire and want them to sign one maybe they should stand up and say no. Ya know what they won't bc they rather make the money and  get the recognition ( yeah I get it big job and opportunity) and then a couple years later their all gonna start saying her teams really controlling and blah blah blah. It's so asinine. 

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I mean a lot of artist have NDA, its pretty common in the industry..

Yeah but in Britneys case its everyone she comes in contact with. Then ya got people who signed NDAS trying to speak up on the movement cause it's a trendy thing right now. But where were ya at b4 all this became trendy.... yeah they were non existent 

looking where are you GIF by The Academy Awards

I think people signed these NDA before they come in contact with Britney.once they see what's happening it's too late bacause they already signed the NDA.

I mean even most fans didn't believe something is fishy up until recently

Archived