WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

The fanfic of Bryan being the only good supportive family member for Britney is about to end lmfao...

In all seriousness, we know what he's going to say. The family (lol) appreciate the fans support, but Brit needs her privacy, yadayadayada

The fact even he is talking now says a lot. 

I rebuke this in the name of Jesus :ehidk:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I feel like we can trust Bryan. When he was in charge of the c-ship back in 2015-16, she seemed to be glowing and alive. :blast:

He’s also kinda attractive 3hU8VER.gif

Yea he's a hottie, no lie. I'd climb him 

I'd trust more his word than anyone else's. Jason Alexander I'm like 75% sure he's being truthful. Maxipad was just a defense mechanism for Sam that's out the window for me. I'm rooting for Bryan and hoping he really says it all and makes the whole world gasp at what is really going on. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

he was. Jaime wasn't doing too well and had to step aside so Bryan took over. That's why in 2016 she looked so good and acted so free and comfortable. It's also the last time she did interviews and appearances. 

We all know she and Bryan get along great. Their sibling bond is way better than with JL

I don’t get how you could say that last sentence cause Britney’s been with JL during quarantine. and obviously it’s cause Bryan’s more reserved but as a result I’ve almost never seen him and britney together at least recently. I know most people don’t like JL but it’s really important to not be so assuming of people and focus on the real enemies of the conservatorship 

however out of all the people saying something I trust his word the most as he’s actually been a part of the conservatorship before so I’d definitely wanna hear his words

15 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

he was. Jaime wasn't doing too well and had to step aside so Bryan took over. That's why in 2016 she looked so good and acted so free and comfortable. It's also the last time she did interviews and appearances. 

We all know she and Bryan get along great. Their sibling bond is way better than with JL

Not officially. Jamie was still the conservator of her personal life and her estate.

Bryan was just around her more. Just like in the old days. ITZ era, when he used to accompany her.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It seems only the lesser sibling Jamie Lynn is pro-conservatorship. 

bby girl still needs that con cash coming in while serving the fans her bratty attitude $$$$$

Dont like the spears fam speaking on her behalf, but hopefully he has something constructive to say.. more so than JL, anyway..

• Love 1
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Though that question he was asked about whether he saw anything suspicious (I think that's the word he used) and just as Bryan was gonna answer it cuts to a different scene... ahh the suspense!!!!

His facial expression looks like he's ready to say "Uuuh nooo". :akii:

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I rebuke this in the name of Jesus :ehidk:

Hahaha it's the most obvious thing.

He can't say Britney is unhappy with the c-ship or that she is held hostage, It could expose the entire family and himself.

Bryan is part of It since the beginning, like the others.

• Love 1
  • Like 7