Describe An Exhaler Using An Emote

Towelney

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Ohh sweetie it's not my problem if you misinterpret what I wrote :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I don't care to explain this to you. The fact that this is something that happened so long ago and you still think about it :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Anyway since you obviously want drama I aint the one cause like I told you I don't give a fak so :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I don't want to start any drama but I don't understand why are you sneakily trying to discredit M. 

Why did u say that they only got compared for being white and blonde and that they are nothing alike. 

😡😡😡

@Roxxy get him! 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

I don't want to start any drama but I don't understand why are you sneakily trying to discredit M. 

Why did u say that they only got compared for being white and blonde and that they are nothing alike. 

😡😡😡

@Roxxy get him! 

I would never say something like that AT ALL. 

I don't understand why you think I dislike Madonna I LOVE HER so this makes no sense to me.

If I feel that Britney is more inspired by Janet Jackson (which she is) I have a right to share that opinion. It's evident there's no denying it. 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

PRESSEDT 

Lol...pressed?  I’m more confused and befuddled, if anything . You have been continuously tagging me for months so you can cry over some ancient comment that I don’t even remember.

That my friend, Is the very definition of pressed.

But by all means, continue.

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

On 10/17/2020 at 7:49 PM, Midnight said:

I would never say something like that AT ALL. 

I don't understand why you think I dislike Madonna I LOVE HER so this makes no sense to me.

If I feel that Britney is more inspired by Janet Jackson (which she is) I have a right to share that opinion. It's evident there's no denying it. 

I always said that Britney is more like JJ (she's literally a white pastel version of JJ)  and even had an album (Britney 2001) that is a JJ tribute album. but saying that Britney doesn't resemble M at all and  they only are compared for being white and blonde or Brit loved M but they are different is only utter pathetic stupid silliness. 

If you read my second post on the same thread you probably will find out my reasons. 

And Where did Britney, Christina, Rihanna, Pink and indeed Lady Gaga get this from? :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

@Roxxy @mods please do something, get him! 

5 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

@Roxxy @mods please do something, get him! 

Excuse me but what exactly do you want us to do? You're the one attacking people left and right. The Mods are not your attack dogs nor are we here to "get people" for you just cause you don't like them.

Stop attacking people in this thread. Right now, I'll give you warning points for harrassment and if you continue with this behavior, I will ban you from this thread.

AND FYI, The Britney album is NOT a Janet tribute album. Do you even know what "tribute" means? Look it up if you don't. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Just cause the sound is similar to Janet and 2 (out of 15) songs were originally for Janet, doesn't mean it's a tribute album.

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Excuse me but what exactly do you want us to do? You're the one attacking people left and right. The Mods are not your attack dogs nor are we here to "get people" for you just cause you don't like them.

Stop attacking people in this thread. Right now, I'll give you warning points for harrassment and if you continue with this behavior, I will ban you from this thread.

I don't want this. And I'm very calm I'm not pressed, I'm just irritated to reading certain comments 

6 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

I don't want this. And I'm very calm I'm not pressed, I'm just irritated to reading certain comments 

Are you ok? Atleast be honest with yourself because baby, you are pressed. You're the only one who gives a frock and no one else. No one wants to have this feud with you yet you're here tagging people and quoting people left and right and replying to days old replies from people who have already said that they don't mean no disrespect.

AND YET, you're here STILL arguing with them and dragging this on.

If you really THINK, you're not pressed - then you're delusional because lemme tell you right now that you already have a reputation 'round here as a pressed Madonna fan.

You'd do well to change this behavior if you want to get along with your fellow Exhalers because this attitude of attacking people left and right on Madonna threads is not the vibe and will not be tolerated. Not by me. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Content Curators
22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

AND FYI, The Britney album is NOT a Janet tribute album. Do you even know what "tribute" means? Look it up if you don't. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: Just cause the sound is similar to Janet and 2 (out of 15) songs were originally for Janet, doesn't mean it's a tribute album.

Thank you. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: now imagine calling "Britney" a tribute album :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I mean come on now. 

• Content Curators
15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are you ok? Atleast be honest with yourself because baby, you are pressed. You're the only one who gives a frock and no one else. No one wants to have this feud with you yet you're here tagging people and quoting people left and right and replying to days old replies from people who have already said that they don't mean no disrespect.

If you really THINK, you're not pressed - then you're delusional because lemme tell you right now that you already have a reputation 'round here as a pressed Madonna fan.

You'd do well to change this behavior if you want to get along with your fellow Exhalers because this attitude of attacking people left and right on Madonna threads is not the vibe and will not be tolerated. Not by me. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

This is why there's only one Queen and her name is @Roxxy

@Leolileinstein make sure you read this  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

42 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm here in this forum bc I like it and I love Brit. And I'm not an M stan. I only like some songs. 

Archived