Sam's online playing FIFA 20 amid court hearing

enAC

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I have no words. 

Leaches the lot of them. As long as they’re getting paid and being exposed to the expensive lifestyle they crave and feel they deserve. Meanwhile his supposed girlfriend is trying to fight for her freedom. **** this no one around her is good for her. She needs good people around her

Ive been saying this for a while. Why her brother and Lynne arent living in Los Angeles near her? They act as if there are more important things and their lives must go on. I dont think anyone is losing sleep over this. I think it shows their true colors. Team cship says she needs the cship yada yada, that shes struggling, but at the same time not 1 one of her family members is living with her or close to her. So they are worried for her just to keep her under a cship, but when it comes to be right there for her helping with her whatever issues, they arent that worried? She needs the cship, but not her family support? She can live isolated without anyone "close" to her. Her family is trash, sadly this is what it seems. Jamie has an obsession in controlling Britney and no one stops him. Lynne is just a stage mom and seems more worried in following Juno Lou everywhere. Juno loves her dad and Lou Taylor. Bryan is nowhere to be seen. Every year Lynne wants to know about smt. First was the medical records, now the finances. Next year will be her career moves and then 20 years from now she will be still doing this? I dont think shes doing anything to end the cship. With a family like this, who needs enemies? Britney only attracts leeches, I feel so sorry for her, not even her family seems to care and her bf is just one more leech acting supportive and doing ****. Im so sick of Britney not having one good people around her. This isnt fair. Shes really unlucky when it comes about people around her.

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

i'm sorry but how the hell do you know it's that Sam? :jeanluc: there's literally no evidence apart from someone with the name Sam, that could be any other Sam.

Just another hater..

I am serious and in good manners, I suffer for you and your unconditional defense of Sam, I hope he does not disappoint you.

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

i'm sorry but how the hell do you know it's that Sam? :jeanluc: there's literally no evidence apart from someone with the name Sam, that could be any other Sam.

Just another hater..

Sorry, but some time ago he posted ig stories playing Call Of Duty on Xbox Live and it was possible to see his gamertag :orangu: Also I'm not a hater, bb :imacat:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 8:51 PM, Slayer said:

Just another hater..

On 7/22/2020 at 9:10 PM, rodrigobjs said:

How can we know it’s him?? It just shows Sam, like it could be anyone.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, Isla said:

I mean this could be any old guy called Sam. But if this is true, then yeah... that’s ****ed up.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:58 PM, enAC said:

Sorry, but some time ago he posted ig stories playing Call Of Duty on Xbox Live and it was possible to see his gamertag :orangu: Also I'm not a hater, bb :imacat:

Here, guys, he posted again now    https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/2369514520960973106?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=19tosc3vwto2r

IMG_20200806_014807.jpg

Archived