#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

lol quote it. is it the cdan one about how siblings are talking because they benefit from b's money?

No! 
it says “it was not just this A-list singer who was locked out from attending the  hearing, there were several other people that filed noticed that they were going to appear who were interested parties in supporting the singer who were also locked out.” 

👀👀👀👀

Just now, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

No! 
it says “it was not just this A-list singer who was locked out from attending the  hearing, there were several other people that filed noticed that they were going to appear who were interested parties in supporting the singer who were also locked out.” 

👀👀👀👀

omg I think that requires its own post. share it with us bb.

15 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Anyone else see the new blind item?? 👀👀

Is it this?

THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2020

Blind Item #2
It was not just this permanent A list "singer" that was locked out from attending the hearing, there were several other people who filed notices they were going to appear who were interested parties supporting the singer who were also locked out.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-item-2_23.html?m=1

Just now, generation glory said:

Is it this?

THURSDAY, JULY 23, 2020

Blind Item #2
It was not just this permanent A list "singer" that was locked out from attending the hearing, there were several other people who filed notices they were going to appear who were interested parties supporting the singer who were also locked out.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/07/blind-item-2_23.html?m=1

I just made a post, can you post the link there hahaha. I’m dumb! 

I just find it very concerning (bs, it actually scares me) how far they’re willing to go. Forget the paid articles, even the Facebook thing, we been knew,  but not letting Britney connect to a hearing just to delay it? What do they need that extra time for? Are they running around like headless chickens and just trying to come up with *something* hence this desperate move or are they just really hoping they can spin the narrative enough to make the next hearing turn in their favor no matter what Britney says? Which makes me wonder...how would they do that. Because silly insta posts ain’t gonna cut it.

2 minutes ago, Chester said:

I just find it very concerning (bs, it actually scares me) how far they’re willing to go. Forget the paid articles, even the Facebook thing, we been knew,  but not letting Britney connect to a hearing just to delay it? What do they need that extra time for? Are they running around like headless chickens and just trying to come up with *something* hence this desperate move or are they just really hoping they can spin the narrative enough to make the next hearing turn in their favor no matter what Britney says? Which makes me wonder...how would they do that. Because silly insta posts ain’t gonna cut it.

They're straight up denying her due process. That's literally a crime against humanity.

21 hours ago,  Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said: 

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

DM me pleaaaase 🙏🙏🙏

13 hours ago, jennyj said:

WHAT THE ACTUAL FK?????

She can't connect because she doesn't have WiFI/data to begin with.  This is obviously sabotage.

Why didn't the court have an attendant physically go to her house with a laptop and secure private network card?  That doesn't make sense that they would do any court hearings without some sort of court representative physically there to ensure the person is (1) actually there and not some fake recording, (2) that they are in a safe place to answer honestly and not held at gunpoint or something, and (3) to ensure no tampering or hacking.  Or worse case, they should have driven her to the court and just make her wear a mask.  Like wtf?  How is that not a giant red flag with the amount of times this has been delayed?

frustrated the office GIF

The fact that YouTuber shows and talk shows and reality tv shows are able to continue (by providing equipment and people), yet the court can't is baffling.  Did the court even check if she was at least ok to confirm it was just 'technical difficulties' since they claimed they can't proceed with her getting her side directly?  They should have sent a police officer over to check as well as a representative or technical person to ensure the hearing would go smoothly.  This ain't the 90s where people are on dial-up and network would constantly drop.  This whole ordeal is shady, and sad that none of the major media is covering this.

• 7 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 9:00 AM, Marcanthony said:

The way this thread turned into a DM requests:orangu:

But regardless this is beyond stupid and unprofessional. They were not prepared? Can't they be sued over this? And at the very same time Britney posted something on her instagram?

Britney fans have gone through some of the most mysteries around their celebrity. There should be a Netflix documentary just on us:disappointed:

Omg the way i predicted the future:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses::disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses::disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Spoiler

MY MIND:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

On 7/23/2020 at 1:12 PM, Illegally EATEN said:

Poetic justice: Brit gets released from conservatorship and put in charge of Jamie's conservatorship due to his age :urite:

That will be a great karma..but Britney will do a great job unlike her disgusting father

Archived