#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Musicandsoul said:

Typical team Britney.. The only plus side is, they have given the army substantial firepower with this latest move - the negativity is spreading all over twitter and IG and the GP are becoming even more aware, interested and infuriated. So we can all (at the very least) be content that they are all digging their own graves. I'm more concerned as to why her mother or Sham wasn't there.. A 4year relationship (past the 3 year honeymoon stage) and Sham wasn't there to support and uplift his girlfriend for one of the most pivotal stages of her life??? I think it's confirmed that he DEFO is on payroll, it makes ZERO sense.Β 

there's another thread talking about that he was online playing games during the court hearing πŸ€“

1 minute ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Well, answer mine haha.Β 

Just FYI to you and everyone, there are no actual secret convos taking place so don't feel the FOMOΒ :brityawning:

Also, a lot of the same people who have been asking to be looped in know part of it already and they made a mockery of it so I think it's best we keep it hush for now until more info is available. It's a bit of a waiting game. There's no huge bombshell to be revealed for now.Β Β @THE BAJAN VIBEΒ and @ColdAsFire89Β can back me up on this.Β 

Peeps got a bit carried away with my cryptic post, everyone should just chillax on this and know we will 100% blow this topic wide open if we get any info we believe needs to be urgently brought to light.Β 

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Just FYI to you and everyone, there are no actual secret convos taking place so don't feel the FOMOΒ :brityawning:

Also, a lot of the same people who have been asking to be looped in know part of it already and they made a mockery of it so I think it's best we keep it hush for now until more info is available. It's a bit of a waiting game. There's no huge bombshell to be revealed for now.Β Β @THE BAJAN VIBEΒ and @ColdAsFire89Β can back me up on this.Β 

Peeps got a bit carried away with my cryptic post, everyone should just chillax on this and know we will 100% blow this topic wide open if we get any info we believe needs to be urgently brought to light.Β 

100% agree. We don't want to create any stupid hype since there is not hype. We just want to be cautious because we DO respect Britney's privacy and her own rights. Some of her team could learn from us :deserves:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

how come we have footage of Paulina Rubio's virtual hearing from yesterday in Miami, but not Britney's ?

Β 

:lemmetellu:

Wow this is crazy, I had no idea pau pau was going through this. It's insane that this story has so many parallels to Brit's and the court date was the same day. I'm shooketh.Β :ohdear:

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

how come we have footage of Paulina Rubio's virtual hearing from yesterday in Miami, but not Britney's ?

Β 

:lemmetellu:

Because they dont care about personal and private stuff. Sorry, but I ******* wouldn't want my court all over the internet either.. Por Pauilina

Just now, joanhs said:

Because they dont care about personal and private stuff. Sorry, but I ******* wouldn't want my court all over the internet either.. Por Pauilina

well, I don't know, maybe sometimes it is convenient to make them public, at least in Paulina's case, since she's the only famous part in this conflict, she's the only one the media criticize and talks about, so it's like the only way to expose her two exes at once and gain some sympathy from the public :yaknow:

Imagine if we could hear all the hearings from Britney's case and all the nonsense they must have testified to have her where they have her now :nochillbrit:

Archived