#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys asking for a DM just to clarify. it's not that big of a deal.. really. it's just a thing that has been posted a few times here and there. And just for the small 0.00001% probability that it's true which I myself strongly doubt. it's better not to share it for now on the boards. 

1 minute ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Guys asking for a DM just to clarify. it's not that big of a deal.. really. it's just a thing that has been posted a few times here and there. And just for the small 0.00001% probability that it's true which I myself strongly doubt. it's better not to share it for now on the boards. 

hey can i please have a dm?

3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Please can I have a DM? Thank you.

10 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

Can you please send me a PM too? What exactly keeps coming up? I don‘t get it.

Wait for her nail breaking on August 19th. Maybe, until then, they will have enough time to make her look even crazier, embarrass her and find ways to pursue a judge and.convince him her that she is nuts. These people are trash. They don't even try to hide their shadiness anymore

WHAT THE ACTUAL FK?????

She can't connect because she doesn't have WiFI/data to begin with.  This is obviously sabotage.

Why didn't the court have an attendant physically go to her house with a laptop and secure private network card?  That doesn't make sense that they would do any court hearings without some sort of court representative physically there to ensure the person is (1) actually there and not some fake recording, (2) that they are in a safe place to answer honestly and not held at gunpoint or something, and (3) to ensure no tampering or hacking.  Or worse case, they should have driven her to the court and just make her wear a mask.  Like wtf?  How is that not a giant red flag with the amount of times this has been delayed?

frustrated the office GIF

20 minutes ago, jennyj said:

WHAT THE ACTUAL FK?????

She can't connect because she doesn't have WiFI/data to begin with.  This is obviously sabotage.

Why didn't the court have an attendant physically go to her house with a laptop and secure private network card?  That doesn't make sense that they would do any court hearings without some sort of court representative physically there to ensure the person is (1) actually there and not some fake recording, (2) that they are in a safe place to answer honestly and not held at gunpoint or something, and (3) to ensure no tampering or hacking.  Or worse case, they should have driven her to the court and just make her wear a mask.  Like wtf?  How is that not a giant red flag with the amount of times this has been delayed?

frustrated the office GIF

I was THINKING THE SAME THING! SOME ONE IS SABOTAGING HER ! ITS SO ****ED 

Typical team Britney.. The only plus side is, they have given the army substantial firepower with this latest move - the negativity is spreading all over twitter and IG and the GP are becoming even more aware, interested and infuriated. So we can all (at the very least) be content that they are all digging their own graves. I'm more concerned as to why her mother or Sham wasn't there.. A 4year relationship (past the 3 year honeymoon stage) and Sham wasn't there to support and uplift his girlfriend for one of the most pivotal stages of her life??? I think it's confirmed that he DEFO is on payroll, it makes ZERO sense. 

Archived