Make-up artist from Slumber Party speaks out about #FreeBritney (videos). Update: He deleted

So you have to sign a NDA contract if you work for Britney? How does that help these people with their future projects? But then we know a lot of people who worked on Britney MVs from makeup artist to choreographers. So it's different kind of NDA?:calculating:

" Another thing I wanted to say is that she does communicate with her fans through other secret little instagrams and stuff."

I think she meant the other posts like flowers and nature posts. Not other instagram.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I didnt understand what u wanted to say with "Why did this happen in September?"

What about september? 

Sorry, I explained myself fatally, I wanted to say if in one case the affair happened in September because it was discovered in February?.

I have not followed Britney in a long time (I am just passing through and I want and wish that the conservatorship ends as soon as possible because it is a great injustice). I remember it perfectly so I have not doubted and, also there is the video, I can only tell you that in her time it was rumored that she spent New Year's Eve 2001/02 with Wade ... I think there is a reference in the Timbaland-One Republic video in the "Apologize" and they tell the story a bit, about the night, there was never any note from "no one", it was her team doing her thing, he wasn't even there that night. I said about the photos because I know perfectly well what photos you mean.

3 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Sorry, I explained myself fatally, I wanted to say if in one case the affair happened in September because it was discovered in February?.

I have not followed Britney in a long time (I am just passing through and I want and wish that the conservatorship ends as soon as possible because it is a great injustice). I remember it perfectly so I have not doubted and, also there is the video, I can only tell you that in her time it was rumored that she spent New Year's Eve 2001/02 with Wade ... I think there is a reference in the Timbaland-One Republic video in the "Apologize" and they tell the story a bit, about the night, there was never any note from "no one", it was her team doing her thing, he wasn't even there that night. I said about the photos because I know perfectly well what photos you mean.

I think maybe the thing with Wade could have happened for a while? 

But the video is only 11 seconds, there arent hours of footage and even if it was, could have been her choice to not be filmed. 

I dont think It doesnt make sense that she was with wade in new years eve and two days later with Justin? If they travelled together to Hawaii and were seen in january 2nd Id assume they spent the new years eve together like they did before that, also in Hawaii. 

There always has been rumours about Britney, we cant know for sure if they were true, like the letter too. Wade could be there on the snl party like he was at the Britney album party and other events. He was working as her choreographer anyway. 

Thing is I do believe the Wade story. Im not saying she slept with him or had an affair for months, but many people in the business already confirmed that story, including Wade's ex and another choreographer who know both. Justin was friends with him and after 2002 they were never seen together again. His WGACA video also seems to be about their story (the song obviously is about Britney and even JT admitted he had the experience to relay the message). 

Idk what u mean with the apologize video tho. It doesnt have anything to do with Justin as far as I know. 

Btw her team is garbabe but why would they tell that letter story? The wade thing made her look like a ***** to gp, she lost fans and became to be really hated. Why would they do that? She had a perfect image before, smt they probably want her to maintain bc It was good for marketing. The Wade story tarnished her image from day one, there was no turn back from that. A lot of people turned her backs to her and the whole shaming and hating Britney thing really started since the cheating rumours began.

37 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think maybe the thing with Wade could have happened for a while? 

But the video is only 11 seconds, there arent hours of footage and even if it was, could have been her choice to not be filmed. 

I dont think It doesnt make sense that she was with wade in new years eve and two days later with Justin? If they travelled together to Hawaii and were seen in january 2nd Id assume they spent the new years eve together like they did before that, also in Hawaii. 

There always has been rumours about Britney, we cant know for sure if they were true, like the letter too. Wade could be there on the snl party like he was at the Britney album party and other events. He was working as her choreographer anyway. 

Thing is I do believe the Wade story. Im not saying she slept with him or had an affair for months, but many people in the business already confirmed that story, including Wade's ex and another choreographer who know both. Justin was friends with him and after 2002 they were never seen together again. His WGACA video also seems to be about their story (the song obviously is about Britney and even JT admitted he had the experience to relay the message). 

Idk what u mean with the apologize video tho. It doesnt have anything to do with Justin as far as I know. 

Btw her team is garbabe but why would they tell that letter story? The wade thing made her look like a ***** to gp, she lost fans and became to be really hated. Why would they do that? She had a perfect image before, smt they probably want her to maintain bc It was good for marketing. The Wade story tarnished her image from day one, there was no turn back from that. A lot of people turned her backs to her and the whole shaming and hating Britney thing really started since the cheating rumours began.

I would love to send you an MD but I can't. There was no letter. She was the one who told the story including his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend.
It was Justin who brought up this topic publicly for his own benefit and she allowed it.

Justin has not only used this situation for his personal/professional use but for others like Timbaland-One Republic in the video "Apologize" and here is a reference to New Year's Eve.
The girl in the pink dress is Britney
The boy in the pink tie is Justin
The guy the girl in the pink dress kisses is Wade
Please look at the details and the dates (you will see a calendar
 with December, January and February, when he sees the kiss is in February,February was when he discovered it).
I am not going to try to change your mind because it is very clear and I know that you will continue with your ideas and believing your thoughts.
I brought up the subject when the make-up artist said that she was on the set of "Girlfriend" because I remember it perfectly and I remember that this was commented and that's why I have not doubted.

4 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I would love to send you an MD but I can't. There was no letter. She was the one who told the story including his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend.
It was Justin who brought up this topic publicly for his own benefit and she allowed it.

Justin has not only used this situation for his personal/professional use but for others like Timbaland-One Republic in the video "Apologize" and here is a reference to New Year's Eve.
The girl in the pink dress is Britney
The boy in the pink tie is Justin
The guy the girl in the pink dress kisses is Wade
Please look at the details and the dates (you will see a calendar
 with December, January and February, when he sees the kiss is in February).
I am not going to try to change your mind because it is very clear and I know that you will continue with your ideas and believing your thoughts.
I brought up the subject when the make-up artist said that she was on the set of "Girlfriend" because I remember it perfectly and I remember that this was commented and that's why I have not doubted.

How do u know for sure there wasnt a letter? Who said? Who confirmed? 

The story about Wade began right after the split. At this time Justin was still being nice towards her publicly. Months after, he started dragging her even tho he never talked about Wade and he said CMAR video was about him yada yada. I know Justin sucks, but I wonder if the press really knew the story thru him. At this point Johnny Wright was still Britneys manager too (she fired him in 2003, he confirmed himself). So would he leak this story to the press to damage his other client? It doesnt make sense. Britney let him drag her and didnt even defend herself on that Diane Sawyer interview, thats why I also think she had smt with Wade. 

That apologize video Idk bc Justin didnt have anything to do with that video/song. Its a song by One republic produced by Timbaland. Why would they make a video about Justin and Britney? I think What Goes Around video is about her and Wade. He asks his friend to watch his gf (Wade spent a lot of time with her and Justin probably trusted them). On the video his friend kisses her gf and they hide It from him. The gf in the end dies. Ofc gladly Britney didnt die, but lets say she paid a lot for whatever she did, including her own public image and her personal life that began falling apart after Justin, like the song says. 

Just bc there were comments and rumours, we cant know for sure its true. Thats my opinion ofc. Im always skeptical about these stories bc of that. It cant be proven, anyone can say anything. 

14 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Here before “this is a set up” “they are both fake” comments

guys PLEASEE for the love of god just watch these videos peacefully and try to realize just how powerful Britney’s team is

remember Charlie? Yeah and where is he now

gone because he probably couldn’t handle it either 

Sorry, who is Charli?

14 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Immediately jumped on the "Sam loves her" motion..... 

No one cares about Sam 

See, i dont have any probs with u and dont wish to create one but arent you fed up? like the woman literally said he is a good person in britneys life and you wont just stop? give sam a break man

• Haha 1
  • Like 1