Make-up artist from Slumber Party speaks out about #FreeBritney (videos). Update: He deleted

22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Amy! I've seen you once or twice before you knew my face. But it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way. :kidcries:

Amy?! Oh oh tell me have you seen her Roxxy cuz I’m so oh I can’t get her off of my brain! :tiffanycries:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Also communicating with her fans through secret instagrams. Slayed. On the floor.

Why would he expose Britney like that though? Now she will get even less tech access. Doesn’t he “love and care about her”? 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

This person is not the makeup artist of Britney in the video of the Slumber Party, stop giving credits to people who only want attention.

Oh... do we have any proof that this person ever worked with Britney?

This person has no credibility. Just because he’s telling fans what they want to hear doesn’t make any of his claims valid. Fans are responding emotionally to all these rumors when we should be looking at things objectively. I’m not saying this guys spreading lies, but his credibility as insider is lacking to say the least. Interesting that he brought up her shaving her head and the umbrella incident as if the conservatorship was a direct result of these events. Her hospitalizations are what ultimately triggered the conservatorship. I also highly doubt he’d have any insight into what was going on behind the scenes at that time in her life. So him speaking on these subjects makes me suspicious.

People are shady and have ulterior motives for “speaking out” on Britney’s behalf. More power to those who have genuine insights into her life, with legitimate reasons to be concerned and act on it. But not everyone coming forward with information to fuel #freebritney is honest. 

I’m not arguing that her conservatorship isn’t shady or an abuse of power. But let’s not overly excite ourselves over this kind of stuff. I’m interested in hard evidence not personal commentary or soft accusations. 

• Like 3