Make-up artist from Slumber Party speaks out about #FreeBritney (videos). Update: He deleted

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A makeup artist who worked on the "Slumber Party" music video with Britney and Sam Asghari is speaking up.   "Okay, so the reason that I posted Sam's reply to my #FreeBritney-post was that h

This is brilliant. They are fearless and speaking up. This is what we need more off 👏. I am not Sam's fan and I DO question his motives but  let's try and be subjective as much as we can.  

Where are these fans that allegedly communicate with Britney on her "other secret little Instagrams" ?

Posted Images

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Here before “this is a set up” “they are both fake” comments

guys PLEASEE for the love of god just watch these videos peacefully and try to realize just how powerful Britney’s team is

remember Charlie? Yeah and where is he now

gone because he probably couldn’t handle it either 

It’S aLl A sEtUp :sponge:

• Haha 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Nothing new, he just want to say that Sam is a positive influence on her life, and that they are together on this.

The rest we know, she's under a conservatorship because of money and she can't do anything without a controlled environment.

He also said that she communicates with fans by little easter eggs I guess.

I know he's Sam's friend and he probably comes in his defense, but it's more people talking about #FreeBritney and that's awesome. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Dirk said:

Nothing new, he just want to say that Sam is a positive influence on her life, and that they are together on this.

The rest we know, she's under a conservatorship because of money and she can't do anything without a controlled environment.

He also said that she communicates with fans by little easter eggs I guess.

I know he's Sam's friend and he probably comes in his defense, but it's more people talking about #FreeBritney and that's awesome. 

He is close to Sam, he could pay him. Idk what Sam want from Britney 

• Like 3