Madonna Promotes Anti-Semite and Homophobe, Louis Farrakhan

AOLUV

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why so many celebs and politicians continue associating with Louis Farrakhan is beyond me.

He has called Jews, in his own words, "satanic", and insisted he is not an "anti-semite" but rather an "anti-termite". Wont even get into his conspiracy theories because theyre boring and pathetic.

Waiting for all the people outraged at Trump calling MS-13 gang members "monsters" to be outraged about Louis Farrakhan too. I suspect it wont happen in my lifetime or at all.

6 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

Yes she should be held accountable! If Nicki Minaj gets called out all the time with who she associates with, so should Madonna:yaknow:

I mean yeah but there's a difference between posting a video of someone's words about Black Lives Matter, and marrying them/collabing with them.

it's possible she just didn't know he's problematic, i've never heard of him myself. I do think she should definitely research the people she posts tho.

Archived