Little Mix - "Holiday" (lyric video)

Slayer

13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Can't wait Best girl group since The Spice Girls, And don't @ Me.  

F ur girls aloud. It was all about Cheryl off key singer anyway. 

I’m sorry, but Girls Aloud have the groundbreaking record of the six-year streak of top ten hits in the UK. Not even the Spice Girls could manage to do that, even though I love them the most. I suppose that says something, doesn’t it?

Little Mix is an amazing group and they’re very talented, but they will never achieve what Girls Aloud did back in those days. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

The song is a fun, cute pop song, but why do they refuse to experiment? :didilie:

I kind of disagree I think they went more explorative with LM5 compared to their last albums. I’ve heard them say that they’re aware the public love Little Mix doing pop and that’s what sound they love to. I mean yeah, they could experiment more with the pop sound, but if somethings not broken, don’t fix it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

The song is a fun, cute pop song, but why do they refuse to experiment? :didilie:

LM5 is super different to their past stuff!

But Little Mix said with this album they are going back to their pop roots as that what is what their fans love and what they enjoy the most too!

37 minutes ago, Slayer said:

LM5 is super different to their past stuff!

But Little Mix said with this album they are going back to their pop roots as that what is what their fans love and what they enjoy the most too!

Break up song is silver. 

LM5 had American Hip hop and R&B and it failed to connect with their British audience. So they always go pop and basically give the British fans what they way. Both times they did American pop music. 2013's Salute and 2018's LM5. It backfired on them. 

The British fans just want British pop music. No experimentation cos they hate that. In British ur not allowed to experiment as an artist. Audiences aren't into that. 

11 hours ago, aleomg said:

I’m sorry, but Girls Aloud have the groundbreaking record of the six-year streak of top ten hits in the UK. Not even the Spice Girls could manage to do that, even though I love them the most. I suppose that says something, doesn’t it?

Little Mix is an amazing group and they’re very talented, but they will never achieve what Girls Aloud did back in those days. 

While that’s true (and it’s a damn amazing record to have), let’s not forget Spice Girls have nine UK number 1 singles, six which were consecutive. Not many girl groups have that. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Isla said:

Love the vibe of this song!

It's so different for them! I expect a really upbeat song, but it's so good and chill but still poppy!

It gives me the Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face vibes!

Can't wait for the video, Perrie's confirmed they are mermaids in the video :lizzie:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's so different for them! I expect a really upbeat song, but it's so good and chill but still poppy!

It gives me the Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face vibes!

Can't wait for the video, Perrie's confirmed they are mermaids in the video :lizzie:

Ooh now you say it I can hear Can’t Feel My Face too :tbh: love a funk sound 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@Towelney I see you reacting to the dislike posts :gunriah:

is it because my girls wrote Pretty Girls?:yasqueen:

honestly you should listen to their discography and performances, they SERVE and are so down to earth and sweet!

Please watch this, i'd LOVE Britney to have a comeback performance like this

I’m just not a big fan. :hideous: But I like that performance :forkit:

I’d like it if Britney did something more like this:

0:55

3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I’m just not a big fan. :hideous: But I like that performance :forkit:

I’d like it if Britney did something more like this:

0:55

not you using a fifth harmony member against Little Mix :gunriah:

i thought we were friends :yasqueen:

Spoiler

just joking btw ;) 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Isla said:

While that’s true (and it’s a damn amazing record to have), let’s not forget Spice Girls have nine UK number 1 singles, six which were consecutive. Not many girl groups have that. 

Exactly. The Spice Girls had a very successful career and paved the way for a lot of girl bands. It was a movement. Even though they had a “short” career as a group, they marked lots of generations of girls and gay boys. Without the Spice Girls, there would not be Girls Aloud and Little Mix. :quirkney:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block