Kanye acting out may make things worse for Britney in the eyes of the GP

MyahJeanSpears

For those of you that were hoping that Kim K. would come out and free Brit, I don't think she's going to say a word on the subject after today.

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/118471657.html

Unfortunately Kanye's current breakdown I feel might be able to convince the public that Britney's c-ship is necessary. The juxtaposition of this is interesting. There is a convo going on in the GP as far as mental health is concerned. And while we're arguing for Brit's freedom we are watching Kanye unravel before our eyes. I am not saying I don't think Britney should stay in a conservatorship by any means, what I am saying is that Kim getting on a plane with the intention of 5150ing Kanye is weird ******* timing. I think Jamie Lynn is despicable for using it to her advantage and bringing it up in an obvious comparison as to what's happening to her sister. 

Kanye will most likely continue to have his rights. I just hope that this is not affecting the decision of anyone involved in today's hearing. 

What do you guys think of the timing of this? Do you think it might suggest to people that Britney needs to remain under these restraints and keep taking her meds?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I think we should view these as two separate situations as they involve two different people and circumstances. I don’t really see what’s happening with Kanye affecting what’s happening with Britney.

I’m pretty sure anyone fighting in favor of the conservatorship can’t cite an external opinion or reported information about Kanye’s struggles and tie it to Britney’s situation... because Kanye is not Britney. I’d assume people involved in the conservatorship would only have the grounds to discuss Britney’s situation.

Conversations the “GP” or fans have are just that... conversations. I don’t think these conversations will necessarily impact the conversations private lawyers, medical professionals, business people (no matter how corrupt they are) are having today...

5 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I’d Rather Kanye Under A Conservatorship Then Britney, Because Tbh, He Really Needs One. 

I can't get on board with that. I don't believe anybody at such an age should have that imposed on them. He's acting out and suffering but to have all of his civil rights stripped? No. Nobody deserves that and Britney certainly did not

On the contrary, I think it makes a great case as to why her cship shouldn't exist. He's had several of those crisis in the past few years, yet, he continues to have his rights and freedom, 'cause people around him know better than to treat him like less than human. I have my critiques about Kanye, but sincerely hope he recovers soon, because having such a breakdown must be a terrible thing in itself, but having the whole world watching just makes it worse. Society has a loooooong way to go in regards to knowing how to deal respectfully with mental illnesses.

3 minutes ago, Felinist said:

On the contrary, I think it makes a great case as to why her cship shouldn't exist. He's had several of those crisis in the past few years, yet, he continues to have his rights and freedom, 'cause people around him know better than to treat him like less than human. I have my critiques about Kanye, but sincerely hope he recovers soon, because having such a breakdown must be a terrible thing in itself, but having the whole world watching just makes it worse. Society has a loooooong way to go in regards to knowing how to deal respectfully with mental illnesses.

It's so unfortunate that britney having her public "unraveling" if you like wasn't in the era of social media. She had her rights stripped away without any real scrutiny but Kanye is fortunately going through this in a time where the public can scrutinise it

4 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

It's so unfortunate that britney having her public "unraveling" if you like wasn't in the era of social media. She had her rights stripped away without any real scrutiny but Kanye is fortunately going through this in a time where the public can scrutinise it

you're hot GIF by Trevor Moran

I mentioned earlier about how hard it is to get people who are bi polar to take their meds. Like Kim' said legally you can not force them unless they are a danger to themselves or a danger to other people. After he is hospitalized he can literally stop taking them as soon as hes released. This is why I believe Britney is under the conservatorship, bc she wont have to take her medicine. I've posted videos about it, but seriously theres plenty of people who say the manic high is better than any **** in the world. 

Anyway your right that people will use kanye's situation as an example, it shows that mental health is serious and comes in waves and very unexpected, and unfortunately kanye could benefit from a conservatorship, but being a black man makes it more difficult in sure because of a stigma. 

27 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I can't get on board with that. I don't believe anybody at such an age should have that imposed on them. He's acting out and suffering but to have all of his civil rights stripped? No. Nobody deserves that and Britney certainly did not

Kanye Would Never Be In The Same Situation As Britney.  Don’t Pretend Like He Would, If Anything Kim Would Become His Conservator And Nothing Would Really Happen.  He Has Good People Around Him, Britney Never Has, And Probably Never Will.  She Never Needed One As I Don’t Think Britney Was Ever Crazy, Kanye Has Now Had Three Very Public Manic Episodes.  If That’s Not Cause For Concern I Don’t Know What Is. 

I mean, Kanye saying some crazy things wouldn’t justify a conservatorship either! Maybe some type of checking or controlling specific things on his life, but not to the point where he cannot do anything without permission, honestly in my opinion unless you are a psychopath, no one should have the restrains that Britney has, I think it would only make crazier whoever is under that type of conservatorship, it’s wild! 

he's having their own process,

at least he opened the eyes to people about judging people, in a closed minds like my country, britney getting toptweet and everybody supporting her, is a big step soo..

he could starting finding his lawyers because this kardashians you know how they are:imhere:

Archived