Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney during the hearing. #FreeBritney

Where are my Exhaler's hackers? Hope they can leak something

is there a way we can join

Posted Images

Just now, Itachi said:

i'm so angry right now. are you seriously telling me that Colon and Gretchen can afford a decent internet connection and not Britney?

makeup artist said Sam is supportive of #FreeBritney, is he with Britney today?

i'm telling you yall, this is some real hollywood corrupt **** here. starting to believe they probably murdered her doctor :gunriah:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Why those ****ers want to gain time? What the hell are they planning?!

Commit her to a mental facility again, drug her up even more and post more weird videos on Instagram to make her look unstable. :decisions:

• Like 1

the Britney rallyists should go to Britney's house. i'm so scared for her life right now :crying2:

at this point team con can probably even murder Britney just to prevent her from gaining her freedom and testifying against them :katycry:

• Like 6

They had issues connecting to the video confrence because people were trying to “hack into the call”, Jamie & Lynn spoke to the judge. By the time CPS arrived on the call it was too late. We all know who these "hackers" arehow to get away with murder eye roll GIF by ABC Network

People paid by Team c-ship.

So disgusted. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i'm so scared for her life right now :crying2:

I am too, and I'm not a dramatic person. It's honestly getting scary; I think someone in her area should seriously call 911 at this point, get them to check on her and hopefully make team con back off a little.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Baronesse said:

I am too, and I'm not a dramatic person. It's honestly getting scary; I think someone in her area should seriously call 911 at this point, get them to check on her and hopefully get team con to back off a little.

I said SEVERAL times that this should be a FBI case already

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

They had issues connecting to the video confrence because people were trying to “hack into the call”, Jamie & Lynn spoke to the judge. By the time CPS arrived on the call it was too late. We all know who these "hackers" arehow to get away with murder eye roll GIF by ABC Network

People paid by Team c-ship.

So disgusted. 

what is a CPS