Britney'sTruth is back: "Britney is feeling empowered" and her IG posts are "attempts to make Britney appear manic"

Yoongi

Call me crazy but I actually don't see Britney's recent posts as manic and the only ones that were concerning were the ones last year after the facility.  I look at social media as a stream of thought, not just picture politically perfect posts.  IDK.  I thought we all loved the fact that Britney was spiritual and unpredictable. I am not sure how those attributes equal "manic" to y'all.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

I have no idea, but this person had a 2002 James Spear medical report and that can only be had by people in their circle or who have been close to them, at the time or now because it would seem very strange to me that a fanatic has her father's medical report or not?

whitney houston best gif GIF

3 hours ago, LLuvia said:

I have no idea, but this person had a 2002 James Spear medical report and that can only be had by people in their circle or who have been close to them, at the time or now because it would seem very strange to me that a fanatic has her father's medical report or not?

Ohhhhh. Thank you for the info!

Archived