Britney'sTruth is back: "Britney is feeling empowered" and her IG posts are "attempts to make Britney appear manic"

Yoongi

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s pretty obvious. If Britney had actual control over Instagram you would actually get to see what she’s really like. What her actual thoughts are. Not copy pasted heart emojis oblivious to everything around her burning and crashing down. They just abuse the fact that no one even knows what Britney is like nowadays. They want us to believe this is who she is because the truth is that we don’t know who she is today.

glad to see this account coming back. You can literally feel the pressure building up.

Not surprising at all. Shes not allowed to have an email adress of her own so how could she have control over social media? Sending emails and sending DMs offer the same risk for Jamie & Co. to have all the bull**** splashing the news at any given moment :yaknow:

People behind her social media are doing their job to paint her as crazy  since she rebeled against Jamie and went to that 1 star mental facility. Its all part of their plan to turn public opinion against her and we been knew :sickofu:

I mean I've said it many times over there, some people would defend her posts but most of these seemed like coming right from a maniac episode, posting several times the same pictures with overexpressive captions & excitement and disappear from social medias all of a sudden. She has to keep in mind that every single thing published can be held against her in court to make her seem erratic, crazy and unstable. 

3 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I mean I've said it many times over there, some people would defend her posts but most of these seemed like coming right from a maniac episode, posting several times the same pictures with overexpressive captions & excitement and disappear from social medias all of a sudden. She has to keep in mind that every single thing published can be held against her in court to make her seem erratic, crazy and unstable. 

But if there’s a social media team behind her posts how does that prove anything? 

It’s all very manipulative and sickening. I hate it here. 

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

But if there’s a social media team behind her posts how does that prove anything? 

It’s all very manipulative and sickening. I hate it here. 

They're letting it happening and take it to their advantage, and Britney should be more careful about what she posts, which pictures she takes and which captions she writes if she wants to get out of it.

its really obvious that they (who control Britney's social media accounts) post these unflattering videos or pictures just to make her look bad. but it kinda backfired on them tbh and instead it made clear that they are abusing Britney.

i can't wait for the day when Britney will make Lou freestyle to Lady Gaga's Judas and watch her soul burn

14 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

They're letting it happening and take it to their advantage, and Britney should be more careful about what she posts, which pictures she takes and which captions she writes if she wants to get out of it.

I don't think she writes the captions. She just provides the images and videos and the themes to talk about -- yoga, the inspirational quotes. Her team then post in the way and order they want. Notice how they post screenshots of videos already posted days before.

I can't tell if the 'manic' appearance is actually against or helping her #FreeBritney cause?  I would imagine if she went back to her normal pre-Domination posts, I don't think as many people would be talking about #FreeBritney.  But then again, there's people making fun of her as well.  So it seems to have gotten attention from the GP supporters and the haters at the same time? haha

2 hours ago, vzlafan said:

who's that source, i hope this is truth:pumped:, very scams lately:imacat:

i will shake it my as** on the streets all morning:lizzie:

2 hours ago, sanpedro said:

Who’s Britney’s Truth?

29 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Agreed can someone inform please :) who is the source? How do we know?

I have no idea, but this person had a 2002 James Spear medical report and that can only be had by people in their circle or who have been close to them, at the time or now because it would seem very strange to me that a fanatic has her father's medical report or not?

Archived