Lobotomy.

I was on twitter looking at the #endtheconservatorship tags.. I came across another moonwalkermars video (or whoever; the guy who did the initial tiktok video explaining the situation that went viral), and he mentions Britney is following 116 people on insta (I don’t like all the conspiracies; the eyelashes saying call 911, 116 is 911 upside down, yoga moves spelling out call 911, etc stupid conspiracies), and that the most recent person she followed is “labatomys” (lobotomy). 

I got curious, I knew what a lobotomy was (then and now; used for antipsychotic treatment in the 50s but is now usually used for seizures) and did some digging. 
While there aren’t many new cases, bc this practice is horrific and isn’t commonly used anymore for treatment of ANYTHING, it got me thinking; mental breakdown, her going on a 16 hour flight (remember in that note she wrote her dad??), saying she has anger issues (lobotomies usually make those go away..), her forgetfulness sometimes (meeting Taylor swift, when was that picture taken??, etc). This is a R E A C H. I know, but after lobotomies, from my research, the victims (yes, victims) usually resort to a child-like state of mind, but also can become hypersexual (since they’re adults), have to relearn things (that could go with the dementia “diagnosis”), be supervised because they’re emotions are basically cut off and many of them feel “left behind” or like they’re not living the life that they should be because of what they went through. Idk, it would EXPLAIN the need for a conservatorship (except, she acts normal and many of the victims do live normal lives!!), the dementia thing (since in most places lobotomies are illegal, but I thought about Amanda Bynes, too! Like it would make sense! Some random Hollywood doc who performs these surgeries on celebrities who Are having a mental breakdown to stabilize them??), her sweet innocent childlike posts, etc. 

I AM PRO FREEBRITNEY AND WANT THE CONSERVATORSHIP TO END. It’s just a theory I thought of (JL’s relationship with Britney and how she approaches this has always been REALLY odd to me since they seem to love each other and I’ve always wondered about why she hasn’t spoken against the conservatorship) JUST A THEORY, just like everyone else, I’m trying to make sense of the injustices Britney has been put through... its sickening. I’m not justifying the conservatorship, I’m trying to make sense of why. 

thoughts? 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you mean a chemical lobotomy? Another type of lobotomy would be almost impossible if, in the case of a lobotomy, she would be truly incapacitated for life and she would not be able to work, because its effects would be very evident.

1 minute ago, LLuvia said:

Do you mean a chemical lobotomy? Another type of lobotomy would be almost impossible if, in the case of a lobotomy, she would be truly incapacitated for life and she would not be able to work, because its effects would be very evident.

I mean, who knows what kind of lobotomies are available nowadays... but no, there have been numerous lobotomies done on people who go on to live seemingly normal lives (the Kennedy woman had a botched job). 

2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I think more the Spears by family has been brainwashed by Lou’s mercy ministries cult. They broke her saying she’s  possessed or somethin, hence she’s Uber Christian now

"Some lady told me: 'Britney go to the light and see Jesus' and I thought: 'Oh my god, I'm going to do it.'" - Trollney (2007)

3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

If you shove enough anti-psychotics down someone's throat they're effectively lobotomized, she could recover once she isn't forced to keep taking pills she might not need though.

Definitely. I don’t doubt she is probably overly medicated! But it would explain her mental state right now for sure! (And convince everyone around her, including family, that she needs the cship) 

9 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

I mean, who knows what kind of lobotomies are available nowadays... but no, there have been numerous lobotomies done on people who go on to live seemingly normal lives (the Kennedy woman had a botched job). 

Rosemary Kennedy's lobotomy caused her terrible damage and severe physical limitations.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:13 PM, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Right, but there have been so many “successful” lobotomies. Horrible what happened to her. Absolutely devastating... 

What's your source for 'successful' lobotomies? As far as I'm aware, they always caused severe cognitive disfunction, memory loss and a variety of other impairments, including sensory loss. If by 'successful' you just mean the person became docile, afterward…okay.

I think it's more likely she's been forced to undergo shock therapy, which has unfortunately made a resurgence over the last fifteen years or so. It can cause drastic memory loss, amongst other problems, but the "positive" (mood stabilizing) effects are short lived. 

There've been notable advancements in the use of both ketamine and mushrooms for treating depression. But, given who her handlers are, I doubt they're opting for progressive treatments. In fact, one gets the sense that they think she should be punished for being "problematic" and likely enjoy inflicting the most drastic and detrimental options upon her.

2 hours ago, alluvion said:

What's your source for 'successful' lobotomies? As far as I'm aware, they always caused severe cognitive disfunction, memory loss and a variety of other impairments, including sensory loss. If by 'successful' you just mean the person became docile, afterward…okay.

I think it's more likely she's been forced to undergo shock therapy, which has unfortunately made a resurgence over the last fifteen years or so. It can cause drastic memory loss, amongst other problems, but the "positive" (mood stabilizing) effects are short lived. 

There've been notable advancements in the use of both ketamine and mushrooms for treating depression. But, given who her handlers are, I doubt they're opting for progressive treatments. In fact, one gets the sense that they think she should be punished for being "problematic" and likely enjoy inflicting the most drastic and detrimental options upon her.

Yes! That’s exactly what I meant by “successful” lobotomies. They aren’t ALWAYS completely debilitating, therefore causing other major personality changes! 
but I like your theory of electroshock therapy! I haven’t looked much into that! Thanks for the next rabbit hole 😂

TRAUMA can leave you in a child like state, I have seen it first hand, this could be any trauma that she has experienced in her life time but I could see PTSD as being a real possibility with her. I think she would benefit from a trauma informed therapist if she doesn’t have one right now. It’s obvious she also suffers greatly from anxiety which can all be related.

• 4 months later...

Archived