"END THE CONSERVATORSHIP" trends on Twitter

1 minute ago, conceptuel said:

oooooh yeah I know that she called her gays 'girls' I forgot about 'somewhat' lmao

are guys a majority in the army? I've always thought that it was 2/3 girls 1/3 boys :deserves: (not counting casual listeners)

I dunno for sure tbh. I may be wrong but I'm under the impression that a majority of hardcore fans (exhalers for example) are gay, though of course there are many women as well. Though I do think that the legions of more casual fans are majority women. It could be a good question for @Jordan Miller , with traffic analytics he may have a better idea of what the demo looks like, at least for exhalers. :tbh: 

• Like 1

GUYS DON'T FORGET TODAY'S THE DAY, TWEET,SHARE ETC ON ALL PLATFORMS #FREEBRITNEY #ENDTHECONSERVATORSHIP

SHARE THE PICTURE DOWN BELOW TO SPREAD AWARENESS FOR #FREEBRITNEY :runga:

EddDBJ0UwAACIuX?format=jpg&name=medium

ALSO US WEEKLY SAID THAT BRITNEY IS SET TO APPEAR VIA VIDEO CONFERENCE IN TODAYS CONSERVATORSHIP HEARING, WE CAN DO THIS FOR OUR QUEEN GUYS LET'S GOOOOO...... britney spears GIF