"END THE CONSERVATORSHIP" trends on Twitter

2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes :yesplease:

Thus, all shall unite to free thou princess of pop Britney Spears, from thy monster father and team to live thou life in peace and freedom, with her children :letitburn:

We have come a long way, army :mcry:

I am so nervous about tomorrow, secretly excited, and worried. It might not lead to anything but I do have hope. I just hope she is okay, feeling safe and has someone on her side for once. #freebritney

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I am so nervous about tomorrow, secretly excited, and worried. It might not lead to anything but I do have hope. I just hope she is okay, feeling safe and has someone on her side for once. #freebritney

Sorry to be a bummer, just trying to manage expectations, but tomorrow's hearing is just a formality. Nothing will come of it. August is looking hopeful though. 

• Like 3

Repost by Eat, Pray, Britney thread from April 23, 2019.

”We feel like the #FreeBritney campaign needs a pep talk!  We’re in no way telling the #BritneyArmy how to handle themselves. We know how passionate and dedicate everyone is to Britney’s success and wellness. But the media coverage of #FreeBritney has focused heavily on what they’re categorizing as an invasion of privacy from the fans, as well as the more aggressive messages that have been sent to her family members.

#FreeBritney isnt about any of that. It’s about keeping the people in control of her business & her PERSONHOOD in check. If Britney being well meant she retired to a ranch in Louisiana & we never heard from her again,thats okay with us. We want her to live the life *she* chooses. Team Britney has been successfully spinning this as overzealous fans demanding Britney and her family provide us with highly personal information. We do not want to contribute to that framing of #FreeBritney. We do not believe that’s the goal or purpose.

For her management to frame the #BritneyArmy as the people that won’t let Britney relax & have privacy is ironic. Team Britney has spent 11 years maximizing her profits at what appears to be the expense of her mental health and there is no accountability for the conservatorship.

#FreeBritney is about bringing that accountability to the forefront of the conversation. Because her mental health and any intensified coverage of it seem to be brought up by the media only as a means to reinforce the need for a conservatorship. That can’t be an accident.

Britney’s team had TMZ reporting in 2010 - nine ******* years ago - that the conservatorship over her business would likely never be lifted. We find that questionable, concerning, and legitimately unjust. #FreeBritney 

So, to recap: please keep messaging the ACLU and Leah Remini because that’s amazing and hysterical and also probably more productive than forcing JL to create a dummy IG account to respond to all your comments.

Our point isn’t to stop fighting for Britney and the #FreeBritney movement. It’s that Team Britney has already robbed her of her own narrative and we don’t want them doing the same to us!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I wish i was being modest :quirkney:

Hide contents

Because there's one demographic over-represented here (at least from what I can tell) and turns out you're not in it :britlol:

Also, not sure if it's ok to say in this day and age but I will say you are also quite pretty :brityes:

aren't girls a majority here? :shameless: