Brandy - "Rather Be" (song)

• Leader

Brandy dropped a new song titled "Rather Be" from her forthcoming seventh studio album, appropriately titled B7.

It's a smooth mid-tempo track that's as lush as it is effortless. 

“I felt like I wanted to just be as honest as possible with this new project,” Brandy told Apple Music’s Zane Lowe of the new music. “I wanted to approach this project like if this was my last chance, if this was my last shot at creating music, what would this project be about? What would it sound like? Would I just bare it all? Would I tell my story as deep as I could tell it? And I wanted to, of course, stay true to R&B but at the same time go outside of the box.”

She also revealed the albums tracklist. Check that out plus the new tune below:

1. “Saving All My Love”
2. “Unconditional Oceans”
3. “Rather Be”
4. “All My Life, Pt. 1”
5. “Lucid Dreams”
6. “Borderline”
7. “No Tomorrow”
8. “Say Something”
9. “All My Life, Pt. 2”
10. “I am More”
11. “High Heels” (Brandy & Sy’rai)
12. “Baby Mama” feat. Chance the Rapper
13. “All My Life”
14. “Love Again” (Brandy & Daniel Caesar)
15. “Bye Bipolar”

Related:

rather-be.jpg.bc3626d18fa4a1a802f5df3a3fa2bd80.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Bro human was a flop more than Myah Jean

She may have disliked it and yes it did flop but I liked Human. It was very light pop compared to her usual music but for me it was #1 on the charts :cardi:

"Warm It Up (With Love)", "Piano Man", "Torn Down", "True" and "Something's Missing" are classics. :meryl: I don't care what anybody says. :thelook:

1 hour ago, outrageous122 said:

She may have disliked it and yes it did flop but I liked Human. It was very light pop compared to her usual music but for me it was #1 on the charts :cardi:

"Warm It Up (With Love)", "Piano Man", "Torn Down", "True" and "Something's Missing" are classics. :meryl: I don't care what anybody says. :thelook:

Bless ur heart for enjoying the basic music in life

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block