Jamie Lynn talks about mental health: "If you deal with mental illness or care for someone dealing with mental illness, then you know how important it is to respect the situation with privacy for the person"

8 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

Take the kids away from Jamie Lynn and lock them up like Britney

ok this is where I agree with Jordan we can be nicer. It's not cute putting that energy into the world about JL's kids. Two wrongs don't make a right and, also, don't tempt Lou bc she might just agree with you and put JL in a conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I can’t believe she actually said this. I am so disgusted. 

For this, she is not interested in privacy? Now is this narrative, her father's in 2008 was to keep her busy. I am shocked at the comment, she is a bad person and especially a bad sister.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Damnnnn you're right that's a lot worse than a kid falling out of their highchair. (Although driving w your baby in your lap is probably worse tbh not that it's a contest)

But it's probably best we don't bring up Maddie bc it's an easy way out for JL bc she can claim ppl are "hitting below the belt" bringing up her kid who almost left us.

Hmm but I believe the baby falling out of the highchair happened under Kevin's watch, no? Not Britney's. Correct me if I am wrong.

47 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I can’t believe she actually said this. I am so disgusted. 

By the cship standards Britney is physically and mentally incapable  to go out and do what she’s loves. 

...Yet she’s been doing it for over a decade without breaking sweat. 

We all struggle. Hell, I’m struggling today. But we all deserve our freedom (...unless our struggles  cause us to ba  a danger to ourselves or the people around us)

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Sis that message had a headline with a question mark asking a question. But thank you for saying maybe Jordan will respond to the DMs instead, when clearly you said you would reply if i ever DM'ed you.

You DMed me a link of your friend's post. You wanted me to see her post because obviously you are pressed and obviously have an issue with me for some reason that I do not know when i don't even remember you or know in this forum until you made that thread that had a very pointed tone - and obviously backfired.

You DMed me a link with no message. What am i supposed to reply to that DM? You just wanted me to see her post because what? For what? To spite me? I already answered your inquiries in your thread.

Yet here you are obviously still pressed and quoting me. Again take it up to @Jordan Miller like your friend did. :chrissy:

• Like 1

What I don't get is if it Britney is as mentally ill as they say she is then why did the conservators allow her to get a nose job and fillers during her conservatorship? That's something I have never understood, it seems unethical

(I know it's none of my business and I believe Britney Spears is gorgeous no matter what. I'm not judging the surgery itself, but the ethics of allowing someone who has a "mental illness" to get cosmetic surgery)

• Love 1
  • Like 5
20 minutes ago, Prime said:

Sorry, it's just hard for me to take Jamie Lynne seriously when just a few months ago she was using Britney's name to promote some irrelevant TV show/venture she had going on. This is my issue with her team/family in general. They can say all these things in public and make it seem like they have good intentions, but at every step of Britney's career their actions have told a different story. 

This is really sad because  they have forced her to be surrounded by ppl who literally make riches off of her hard work including her own family.They’ve put her into this situation for the past 10+ years. Does Britney even  have any real friends anymore she can confide in ? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Garrett said:

What I don't get is if it Britney is as mentally ill as they say she is then why did the conservators allow her to get a nose job and fillers during her conservatorship? That's something I have never understood, it seems unethical

(I know it's none of my business and I believe Britney Spears is gorgeous no matter what. I'm not judging the surgery itself, but the ethics of allowing someone who has a "mental illness" to get cosmetic surgery)

I agree. She's technically not even a party to decisions like this. No ethical doctor would have performed these if she protested but you have to wonder if she even know she's allowed to protest or if they happen to adjust her medication (another area where her input is not considered) the day she's put under the knife. Either way, there's no conceivable reason a person who's allegedly too disabled to be a legal person should be allowed to have cosmetic surgery. If Britney wanted that's all good, but set her free so she can do as she pleases. 

• Like 3

I remember Britney saying one of her kids knows she doesn't like to show her face in pictures... maybe because of the surgeries they made her have

5 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I agree. She's technically not even a party to decisions like this. No ethical doctor would have performed these if she protested but you have to wonder if she even know she's allowed to protest or if they happen to adjust her medication (another area where her input is not considered) the day she's put under the knife. Either way, there's no conceivable reason a person who's allegedly too disabled to be a legal person should be allowed to have cosmetic surgery. If Britney wanted that's all good, but set her free so she can do as she pleases. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Hmm but I believe the baby falling out of the highchair happened under Kevin's watch, no? Not Britney's. Correct me if I am wrong.

oh I assumed it was Britney bc I remember her talking about cps visiting or asking her questions when she did that Matt Lauer interview. I hope it didn't happen under her care, but the baby on the lap thing is pretty out there. I only bring that up bc if people are gonna bring up JL endangering her kids then people are naturally gonna bring up Britney's mistakes w her kids and that's not going to help us.

9 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Exactly! There is like a weird blurred line when it comes to Britney, I mean I'm assuming she wanted to have the procedures (who knows), so why is she capable of choosing things that will alter her physical appearance permanently, but not able to make decisions for her day to day life. It's so weird.