The Japanese edition of ...baby one more time features a different back cover and a very different artwork theme overall

Spicechinodiva

I hate to say this, I perfer this artwork it looks more mature and her age of 16.

Then the original artwork. 

In actuality the US cover is the only version of the iconic pink background with her kneeling, It was changed for international audiences due to the Lolita esque pose caused controversy around government approvals. So Jive changed the cover for international markets. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its great in venezuela they used to sell it on a disco store that imported all this weird things.

i miss the times when you go to a cd store you play the cd, and them you buy it, it was all the experience, we changed our payments celphone data  instead of physical cd's.

i miss my cd's :imacat:

baby take a seat eyes on me this is my show:lizzie: BTW Lace & leather is great #Justice4Lace&leather

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I hate to say this, I perfer this artwork it looks more mature and her age of 16.

In actuality the US cover is the only version of the iconic pink background with her kneeling, It was changed for international audiences due to the Lolita esque pose caused controversy around government approvals. So Jive changed the cover for international markets. 

U realize she was 14 in this particular photo shoot, no?

13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I hate that lipstick color. It makes her look like Orange Trump. 

16 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I think I once read they chose this photo for the cover because Britney’s ethnicity was more questionable. If you look at it, she can pass as an Asian girl, with a slight eye surgery. Especially the photo in the back.

Ikr, If I didn't know who she was, I would totally think she is a japanese girl

and I always thought that image was a smart move in order to get attention

Archived