Kim Kardashian is mad at Kanye West for the comments on their daughter North.

Remember when Kanye admitted he almost ******** his daughter North with Kim Kardashian West, well several insiders of the Kardashian family are saying she's actually pissed at him for bringing up This in his rally, Don't know the extent of the anger, But she seriously feels her privacy has been validated and she's not happy with him right now. 

In fact the entire family is mad at him now. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

Of course she would be! In fact, she and Kris Jenner is being in touch with doctors and Lou, they want to put Kanye in a conservatorship too... Kanye is refusing to talk to Kris at the moment, so Kim is threatening him with a divorce, she's manipulating him to get treatment, if he doesn't, she will divorce him., and that's the plan he will fall so they will put him in a lifetime conservatorship. 

That would be awful, i wouldn't even wish this to my worst enemy. But if this really happened it would prob create very strong reactions from people on twitter and it could ultimately bring even more attention to britney's case too , or maybe not idk 

• Super Mods

I mean... you piss off one Kardashian and you’re toast! :badthoughts:

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

Of course she would be! In fact, she and Kris Jenner is being in touch with doctors and Lou, they want to put Kanye in a conservatorship too... Kanye is refusing to talk to Kris at the moment, so Kim is threatening him with a divorce, she's manipulating him to get treatment, if he doesn't, she will divorce him., and that's the plan he will fall so they will put him in a lifetime conservatorship. 

How do you know they’re in touch with Lou? :omggg:

16 hours ago, Dirk said:

How do you know this? This is a reach and fabrication. There is no possible way you know this information. Are you just guessing/assuming? Was it written/reported somewhere? I haven't seen any of that in the news.. Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

25 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Obviously something is wrong with him.

I dont get why he is being considered as president when he's arrogant, bat**** crazy and a complete idiot!

But then again look who's president right now :imacat:

Something is wrong with him, he's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has openly spoke on It. It's a very serious condition that Britney herself reportedly deals with. I would be careful about just writing someone off as bat**** crazy and a complete idiot. Some certainly are, but others are dealing with serious mental health issues. He's displaying clear manic behavior and seems to be teetering on another breakdown. 

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Prime said:

Something is wrong with him, he's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and has openly spoke on It. It's a very serious condition that Britney herself reportedly deals with. I would be careful about just writing someone off as bat**** crazy and a complete idiot. Some certainly are, but others are dealing with serious mental health issues. He's displaying clear manic behavior and seems to be teetering on another breakdown. 

Ok well that makes sense but despite that, he has had moments where he's really conceited and unstable, like when

he calls himself a GOD! WTF does that??

I understand how bipolar works since I have known people with it but obnoxious and rude behavior shouldnt be excused by mental illness.

Is she going to file to be his conservator? :ohwut:

I wish Kim would be Britney's conservator , She'd brush Britney's hair and make it mandatory to dress Britney on every outing and event.  And she'd probably let her drink all the alcohol available because ''it is therapeutic for Britney u know''? 

Archived