This Day in Pop: 'Outrageous' (single) is released in 2004 (July 20)

On 7/20/2020 at 1:07 PM, AmorProhibido said:I love Outrageous but it's kind of cursed. :kyliecry: RIP Primeney. :rip:

I see where people are coming from with this opinion but I don’t necessarily believe it was the song/video/injury that lead an end to “primeney”.

Obviously the injury didn’t help anything. But from what I remember (as a fan at the time) and from what I’ve gathered over the years, she was just exhausted and done with it all. She didn’t take a proper vacation for years, even after “Britney” and  before ITZ she said she would but went back into the studio within 8 months.

During Britney & Kevin:Chaotic she even revealed herself that she was getting tired of the same life and schedule over and over again, and that she was dying to get married and have babies. She conquered the music business by that point and wanted an extended break to gain influence and direction.

The injury was just an excuse to do all of that and take a deserved break. During her break l remember her even saying in an interview right after the birth of Sean Preston: (I’m paraphrasing): “I’m gonna take a break and let the other over-exposed blondes have their time in the tabloids/spotlight”

Behind the scenes my opinion is that she wanted more creative control over her career and was feeling very rebellious. Hence the release of Mona Lisa and the rebellion snippet. I think that’s when this turmoil between her, her team and eventually her father stemmed from. Then all that subsequently happened was just her continuing to rebel her team retaliating with the conservatorship.

In terms of dancing I 100% believe she can still dance the way she used too. I think she doesn’t want too because for the last few years she has been forced and she’s not inspired anymore since they’ve taken that freedom from her.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

if she only knew their involvelment would cause so much trouble she wouldve kicked and performed the whole in the zone album at the vmas beyonce mini concert style lol

Omg that would've been EPIC!

Damn K-fat ruined the chance of an iconic VMA performance of ITZ and Toxic :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: