Anitta and Lali reportedly featured on Katy Perry's new latin song "Champagne Problems"

• Leader

Katy Perry's forthcoming album Smile might feature Anitta and Lali on a song titled "Champagne Problems."

There's no solid proof just yet, but where there's smoke... there's fire. Also, I tend to believe it because literally everything regarding Katy's new album has hit the Internet before any official announcement (including the album title track, cover art and tracklist).

I'm SUPER here for a Katy + Anitta + Lali collab. Katy aiming for a "latin hit" could be a little thirsty for a hit, but good. Give the good sis global streams. She deserves to hit the charts again.

Related:

katy-latin.jpg

• Love 1
9 hours ago, aleomg said:

Exactly, you prove my point. :chershade:

It’s better if you don’t. I can’t stand her. 

She’s so full of herself and Argentinians idolize her as the next Britney Spears. :parisok:

What are you talking about, LALI IS AMAZING! And yes, I'm Argentinian too. And no, she's so NOT "full of herself", quite the contrary, she's super down to earth. She's just super sure of what she wants, that's why she got to where she is, and she's super nice and smart and very socially conscious. She reminds me of Ariana in that sense. Oh and she's beautiful and can sing AND dance. The whole package, really. Her only "problem"? She still hasn't found the right team who could really exploit all her talents.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block