Nicki Minaj announces her pregnancy with stunning photos; Nicki birthed a healthy baby boy!!!! 💙💙💙

IT IS A BABY BOY! 💙

Imagine being the son of The Queen Of Rap, the woman who paved whole new ways for female rappers! Also, imagine being the son of the woman who sang her whole life “all these biches is my sons”! :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

A PROPHETESS! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Also, I just want to share how much I adore this woman; she’s such a stunning human being and I’m sure she will be the best mother ever! I love you my Queen! 💛🌺🕊💛

incki.jpg

• Love 6
  • Haha 2
Just now, TikTik***** said:

And just like that 2020 got a little brighter :didilie:

I'm so happy for her, she wanted this forever! 

I've been listening to her discography and features recently non-stop and I can't get over her versatility and flow :praisega:

Yes, yes, yes. I also watched an interview with her these days and I found this: 

Nicki’s very competitive. I hope she’s not retiring ‘cause there will be the end of my stan card..... Britney has her situation and I’m not ready to be left alone by Onika, too.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I know she had fertility issues throughout the years, so did Mariah Carey, they both got pregnant at this age, no? :receipts2:

I don’t think she had fertility issues. She was proposed 4 times by incompetent guys who wanted to marry her only for the ‘gram. She also wanted to achieve mogul status which she did. She’s done it all and I’m so proud of Nicki because she finally found her love and peace. 💛 

23 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t think she had fertility issues. She was proposed 4 times by incompetent guys who wanted to marry her only for the ‘gram. She also wanted to achieve mogul status which she did. She’s done it all and I’m so proud of Nicki because she finally found her love and peace. 💛 

I know she wanted to be a mother for a long time and now it's finally happening. I'm happy for her, every biological woman deserves this type of experience 💕

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block